Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today was a good day, folks. Somehow managed to cop Off-White Prestos... should give me enough money to cross some NB's off my list this Black Friday :nthat:
^^^Congrats...resale is going crazy for those. Got a pair on the initial release but decided to keep. Now that I think about it, I couldve picked up some Tannerys with the return:smh:

remy remy thanks for the link homie! :nthat: I caved and copped. The best 998 GR of 2017. Conjures up memories of 2013 Asics Gel Lyte III "Urban Camo's", but better quality by far. :pimp:

2017-11-20_20.10.29.jpg

^^^Damn those look fire...Let us know what the on feet is like:smokin

Not sure how many more releases are on deck for the year but here's my pick for NB of the year (and probably overall sneaker release of the year).

SR4 2.jpg
SR4.jpg

Just my humble opinion, of course. I do think that if these had the "Concepts" or "Ronnie Fieg" logo embossed on the insoles then there would have been significantly more hype but I'm okay with scooping these on discount! Unashamedly #teamgrandpashoes.

What's everyone's top 5 NB releases for the year? I know these are subjective but it's always fun to get a pulse on what everyone was feeling this past year.

Just my humble opinion, of course. I do think that if these had the "Concepts" or "Ronnie Fieg" logo embossed on the insoles then there would have been significantly more hype but I'm okay with scooping these on discount! Unashamedly #teamgrandpashoes.

What's everyone's top 5 NB releases for the year? I know these are subjective but it's always fun to get a pulse on what everyone was feeling this past year.

I think i'll swap my tyrian insoles in these for that 'collab' feel :lol:

This year for NB, i'd have to go with 991FA, 990SR4, 990QK4, my Salmon Butt 990v3 NB1s, and the Kennedys once they arrive...mostly because i've wanted those for years and now they're MiUSA :D

Looking back there was a lot of tech stuff this past year with the 247 and 574 sport. Just not really into those models.

Not sure how many more releases are on deck for the year but here's my pick for NB of the year (and probably overall sneaker release of the year).

SR4 2.jpg
SR4.jpg

Extra dope..shoot me that discount link lol

Back
Top Bottom