Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So did anyone ever find out if NB.com actually dropped the Blue Concepts 999's? Also does anybody have any leaks or info on Ronnie's next New Balance collab? :nerd:

image.jpg

So I ordered the Mita 574s on Ubiq...but they sent me these 990s instead...

Yeah I was kinda pissed at first cause I wasn’t expecting them at all, but they are pretty comfy and even though they give off sort of a dad shoe vibe they’re slowly growing on me lol

These are superior in every freaking way to those Mita 574S. I can't believe they did that but you absolutely win in this situation.

I love this thread. I'm not super active with comments but this is becoming by far my favorite on NT.I have been copping way more NB and Saucony over the past 18 or so months. As I'm getting older (34) I find myself less interested in most basketball kicks and more drawn towards NB/Saucony/Asics and the lack of drama and stupidity in this thread is very refreshing! I guess I'm maturing as a sneaker-lover haha.
You sound exactly like me man..The older I get the less interested I am in basketball sneakers..Mostly NB, asics, air max and boots...

Last edited:
Yeah I was kinda pissed at first cause I wasn’t expecting them at all, but they are pretty comfy and even though they give off sort of a dad shoe vibe they’re slowly growing on me lol

I've never had a positive experience with Ubiq. Every order placed was returned and took 3+ weeks to process a refund. Looks like you came up, though. Mitas are still out there and the Stussys for $130 is an absolute steal.

In my experience, ubiq has great customer service. I do wanna strangle their new Twitter guy tho. Had to turn off notfications. Might have to unfollow them too soon enough

Hey guys, name is Danny. I have been following NT threads for a while now for major releases. I never wanted to join but this thread has some great convos and respect going on. Thanks for helping me with the Concepts release this week.

Attachments

• 2CC3826F-901A-4DEF-9AE4-D0047BB39352.jpeg
    2CC3826F-901A-4DEF-9AE4-D0047BB39352.jpeg
    584.5 KB · Views: 26
Hey guys, name is Danny. I have been following NT threads for a while now for major releases. I never wanted to join but this thread has some great convos and respect going on. Thanks for helping me with the Concepts release this week.

Welcome, Danny and nice GNR’s. I could use a fresh pair of those.

NB lifestyle trolling IG. Posted the 999’s “available today”. Technically, yes. Size 4.

My favorite 998 :smile:

Back
Top Bottom