Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

God bless, I order another NB1 998. I have a problem folks. :nthat:

giphy (2).gif

didn't like the laces it came with so I swapped with some extra NB laces from another pair.
man...been trying to figure out what to do with those laces too. can't find anything that actually looks better than the speckled round ones. they just match the shoe. used to be the lace swap guy but eventually realized the designers are getting paid to swap laces and do this all day

Anyone have sizing recommendations or how the 990v4 fits? (as compared to say 997 & 1500.)

Anyone have sizing recommendations or how the 990v4 fits? (as compared to say 997 & 1500.)

I'd do whatever your 997 size is. I find the 1500 to be a little more snug than the 997, even at the same size, but not uncomfortable. 1500s seem to wrap your foot a bit more than a 997.

Does anyone have pics of the recent green camo J Crew 997? I need a green color for the fall and they look decent.

IMG_9066.PNG IMG_9065.PNG
The green is deep army. Mesh similar to a dark purple tree bark . Real dope.

They do look nice. When the Packer x J Crew x Asics dropped last week, I messed around to see if the 30% code would work on these and it brought them down to like $147. I didn't go for it and kind of regret it.

If the weather improves i'll have to get them out again..The GY 1500 above is clean..too clean. Ya need to grit it up abit! >D

Back
Top Bottom