Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_1832.JPG
IMG_1831.JPG
I was admiring two of favorite 1500's yesterday (FA, EBN) and noticed that the cutout on the toe box is smaller on the FA compared to the EBN. I'm not too familiar with the history of the 1500 as to which is right/ wrong. Does anyone else's FA toe Box look like this?

I was admiring two of favorite 1500's yesterday (FA, EBN) and noticed that the cutout on the toe box is smaller on the FA compared to the EBN. I'm not too familiar with the history of the 1500 as to which is right/ wrong. Does anyone else's FA toe Box look like this?

FA definitely looks off. I don't have that pair but have other 1500s and it's slimmer than that

IMG_1832.JPG
IMG_1831.JPG
FA's slimmer tox box profile is a plus.

hey guys, can't really seem to get a definitive answer through the search.
How do miUK 991s fit? 997/1500 size or half size bigger like 998/1300?

So finally got my 1500FA this morning and very pleased with them.
Colorway is great! Its making me wonder if we'll get another pack from flimby before the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom