Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Haha yes I though was kind of weird, so that's the secret to get compliment from chicks
hahaha...dope kicks get noticed...That the best part of NB is that when somebody says "nice shoes!" they are saying so because it is the truth.

you gotta understand though--brighton is not a normal factory store. its right around the corner from nb headquarters so its gonna be heaters there

haha yeah i always ask about the back room. usually they'll find something dope. i passed on those white leather 997 the shape wasn't the best. what did you think of those 997cnr grey suede with the blue and red
I have the 997 white baseball. Clean AF for summer :smile: not a shape guy! I also love leather kicks too. If they had my size for $45 HELLYEAH!! I turned down 8.5 

I kinda do it to myself, we go on road trips all the time, and the three or four NB stores within 8 hours of me don't have jack diddlyrics. The Livermore store had some 998s on a little shelf in extremely limited sizes, but they gone. The rack had a pair of 997dcs I swooped, but that's it. Theyre like unicorns. Or maybe like people who say pop for soda. Very localized

hahaha...dope kicks get noticed...That the best part of NB is that when somebody says "nice shoes!" they are saying so because it is the truth.
I have the 997 white baseball. Clean AF for summer :smile: not a shape guy! I also love leather kicks too. If they had my size for $45 HELLYEAH!! I turned down 8.5 

Did they have any 997BKRs there for the 50% off?

Question for those that have tried the 247 breathe pack. My girl wants the mint ones. She is normally a 9.5 women's, should I get her a 7.5 or 8?

I know generally speaking, mens is 1.5 sizes bigger. You can also go off the cm size, which is consistent, you can see what the Eu or cm size she wears is and those are gonna be the same.

Cncpts change shipping people again? Slow shipping this time around. 990SR4 finally on its way. I'm praying for quality control, first NB in a minute.

Cncpts change shipping people again? Slow shipping this time around. 990SR4 finally on its way. I'm praying for quality control, first NB in a minute.
I spent over $250 and got charged shipping when I wasn't supposed to (said free shipping over $250) of course no on has replied to refund the error

Grey RF came in. Better in person than expected. Was in a rush between getting home from work/ gym so didn't have to time to fully inspect but wanted to take a natural-light photo to try and show the true color of the grey. Materials are decent and packaging is nice, These may be going straight to foot.

Got my RF 574s' in today too. Got scared reading all the posts saying TTS because I stuck with my normal NB size - which is .5 down - and thank god they fit perfect for me. I have narrow feet FWIW

Got my RF 574s' in today too. Got scared reading all the posts saying TTS because I stuck with my normal NB size - which is .5 down - and thank god they fit perfect for me. I have narrow feet FWIW

These do look a bit long/ narrow and I have wider feet. Now I'm nervous to try on haha

I'm not a shape nazi in anyway but what a vast improvement in the lateral/medial sides and toe box.
Is there much difference from the 1500IB to the 1500UKG in terms of quality? I have the UKG but not the IB.....may go for this #flimby35 1500

In response to the comparison of kith & concepts. While I have already put the RF574S on feet I haven't yet heard anything from Concepts regarding my order 1 day later.

This was a mad discount but it only counts if I really receive my orders. I ordered the 585DR several months ago from Concepts, got confirmation email and notification from the courier but 1 week later they told me it was out of stock. How strange is that? Hopefully better luck this time........

Grey RF came in. Better in person than expected. Was in a rush between getting home from work/ gym so didn't have to time to fully inspect but wanted to take a natural-light photo to try and show the true color of the grey. Materials are decent and packaging is nice, These may be going straight to foot.

Back
Top Bottom