Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

On befrugal it shows a 10% cash back on New Balance. There is also a $30 off $200, good until 6/3. I just typed it in for the $199.99 price and it worked, brought it down to $169.99 before taxes. I'm pretty sure shipping is free.
whats the $30 off code?

oh goodness, these new options are so good.  its finally time to pull the trigger.

been sleeping on NB all year, hoping something like this would happen.

Here's my first attempt.

Really interested to see what "Angora Cream" looks like in real life. 
nerd.gif
 ​
 ​
Im gonig to make a masterpiece to rival the J. Crew's Indy's with the new Navy/White/Red midsole. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
NB1 took this thread off of life support 
roll.gif

Also, am I the only who thinks that the Stance socks are actually nicer than the shoes? I'd purchase those separately in a heartbeat.

Swatches lit.

You can practically make 998 stance with this new color wheel..

But what's with the synthetic material, anyone gonna put that on theirs?

remy remy what color did you use? I was debating some of those myself, but I didn't know if it was the red color or something else.

This is what I was thinking. ^^

Last edited:
remy remy what color did you use? I was debating some of those myself, but I didn't know if it was the red color or something else.

This is what I was thinking. ^^

For tassie tigers?
I think the copper rose is the closest you'll get to the actual color which is more of pink than red

$240 for the Stance 997 and $180 for the 1978. I'm gonna pass. Shoes are nice but the price tag is too high for me. Maybe I'll try and cop one day down the line.

Back
Top Bottom