Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Originally Posted by Hypebeast917  ​
J.Crew 997 Cortado https://www.jcrew.com/p/G1492
 ​
Use promo code "happyspring" for 30% off​
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​

My girl works at J. Crew and to get the discount on NB I have her get me a gift card (which she gets a 30% discount on). I ordered with the happyspring code combined with the discounted gift card... Really hoping they don't cancel!

Wasn't even going to buy those JCrews until I realized I had a $25 gift card AND could use the 30% off.

$136 shipped ain't bad :smokin

Today with 997, literally every pair will have a different shape toe. No consistency at all
not gonna lie, i ordered 3 bkr off NB after ordering the one on cncpts.. all 3 nb ones were WORST than my concepts pair.  be it toebox shape, random toe box lumps due to badly placed underlays, or random *** leather precreasing, even scuffs. for a $340 shoe imo it shouldn't have that much inconsistencies and problems..

these jcrew are tempting at 30% off right off the bat, how much pairs we gotta order to get a decent shape tho, 5?

not gonna lie, i ordered 3 bkr off NB after ordering the one on cncpts.. all 3 nb ones were WORST than my concepts pair.  be it toebox shape, random toe box lumps due to badly placed underlays, or random *** leather precreasing, even scuffs. for a $340 shoe imo it shouldn't have that much inconsistencies and problems..

these jcrew are tempting at 30% off right off the bat, how much pairs we gotta order to get a decent shape tho, 5?
That's cuz NB QC is just as bad as all the other brands. Made in Usa, UK, or Asia. Doesn't make a difference

damnn. the code is still working. Ive bought wayyy too much these pst couple days. Too many codes sliding through the cracks right now it seems :rofl:

Just copped those J Crews without the code unfortunately. It ain't working anymore.

Hyped about the shoe anyway. Super clean

Back
Top Bottom