Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think I might have made the right choice by going a 1/2 size up on these.... That pic from @pdot09  base accent on the 247 Tokyo Rats is all wrinkled and scrunched up! 
sick.gif

I think I might have made the right choice by going a 1/2 size up on these.... That pic from @pdot09
 base accent on the 247 Tokyo Rats is all wrinkled and scrunched up! :x​
^^^Yea, I think it may be an issue with the sock like feature of the model. I'll just have to deal with it[emoji]128528[/emoji].

More reference pics for wide feet (including my feet)

^^^Yea, I think it may be an issue with the sock like feature of the model. I'll just have to deal with it[emoji]128528[/emoji].

More reference pics for wide feet (including my feet)
Thanks for the info. I have a pretty narrow foot. You think with these Tokyo Rat I could get away with half size up? 

Thanks for the info. I have a pretty narrow foot. You think with these Tokyo Rat I could get away with half size up? ​
^^^i have about 1/2inch of wiggle room in the toe area. If you have narrow feet, TTS would've been good. For example, I am naturally a sz10, but I got these in a 10.5 based on NB suggestion. If you are a true 10.5, you'll be able to play it off.

​
Dang 
mean.gif
 I should have held off a little longer, I had a 10.5 in my cart off the Blends link, but I didnt want to buy the sneaker twice, so i let someone else eat. Yeah I'm a true 10 / 10.5, looks like I might be swimming in these joints a bit then. 
laugh.gif
 Thanks for the 411! 
nthat.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Congrats to those who scored. I had sport pack in hand and was not impressed. Maybe the Luxe pack or the Rats but nothing special...IMO the ML2016 is a WAY better shoe!

Seriouisly...a dope shoe in person ML2016. Quality Quality Quality! And  SUPER comfort!! Memory foam insoles!! I went TTS...When the white leather with perf collor goes on sale I'm gonna cop :smile:

Side note: 577 Pigeons both White & Grey VNDS all OG...what is a CRAZY price what is a Homie Price? And shucks..what is a Fair price?

Dang :smh:  I should have held off a little longer, I had a 10.5 in my cart off the Blends link, but I didnt want to buy the sneaker twice, so i let someone else eat. Yeah I'm a true 10 / 10.5, looks like I might be swimming in these joints a bit then. :lol:  Thanks for the 411! :nthat:  ​

Different insoles maybe?? Throw in a super thick one to fill up some of the space.

Mos def a good suggestion and possibility, but I'm probably going to let it ride and slide homie! 
smokin.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to cop a pair of these 997.5s? Looked high and low on the internet but so far drawing a blank..

Genuinely surprised by the love that the 247 Mita Collab is getting. Think they're a dope shoe, just had no idea people were gettin' jiggy with the model. Thought everyone hated them, lol.

I can only imagine what it'll be like when Concepts does a collab on the 247 
nthat.gif

Genuinely surprised by the love that the 247 Mita Collab is getting. Think they're a dope shoe, just had no idea people were gettin' jiggy with the model. Thought everyone hated them, lol.

I can only imagine what it'll be like when Concepts does a collab on the 247 
nthat.gif
Unless it turns out like those M-80's. 

Or Trailbusters.

Are the TR 247 gonna release on concepts? Got a 15% off thats been burning a hole in my pocket.

[/quote]

I can only imagine what it'll be like when Concepts does a collab on the 247 :nthat:
i think most people, myself included, love the cw but are skeptical about the model. So they decided to give them a shot. I personally wouldn't have copped if I couldn't return them. I just know no matter how dope they look, model is gonna dossipoinf

Last edited:
Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to cop a pair of these 997.5s? Looked high and low on the internet but so far drawing a blank..

Been looking myself and I haven't seen any place with them. I saw one pair on eBay in 8.5 if I can recall.

Been looking myself and I haven't seen any place with them. I saw one pair on eBay in 8.5 if I can recall.
Yeah they were Asia exclusive so u needed to know someone out there. I actually have a few pairs on the way but Chinese New Year delayed them a few weeks smh

Back
Top Bottom