Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Concepts restock be fast

http://bit.ly/2iy3HLS
nthat.gif

Everytime I see @VidiViciUn  post pics of his extensive 998 arsenal, this scene plays out in my head with a slightly different dialogue...

"Boy, this fool got more 998's  than a mutha f**ka!"

Last edited:

mhl's are pure fuego. was very tempted on the moons with 30% black friday but the toes were soooo jacked on all the pairs i tried in westport & new canaan. very glad i passed. if you go to brighton, there's also lawerence all the way up there, and wrentham & avon much closer. i'd call westbrook beforehand cause they might not have that 997cgb in 10.5
I work near the westport J. Crew. Never thought they'd stock the shoes though, do they? The one in the trumbull mall is female only junk.

Keep forgetting to post my OCP..

So those concepts grand tourer's.... should I? :smile:
I sold my Grand Tourer's about 2 weeks after I got them. Terrible shape and a lot of wrinkles in the toebox. I think they're pretty underwhelming in person. 

I work near the westport J. Crew. Never thought they'd stock the shoes though, do they? The one in the trumbull mall is female only junk.
yes its the flagship store in CT i believe. they had the 998 hill top blues until a month or two ago & the dark military's

yes its the flagship store in CT i believe. they had the 998 hill top blues until a month or two ago & the dark military's
Wow, every time I've ever been there all they have is trash.  I'll have to check it out now that they're getting decent stuff!

yeah they have the white leather perf toe 998 from the explore by air pack, rockabilly 997, 997csea, 998csam and some others. scattered sizes but give em a call. they also had the ball & buck 585 in a 10.5 the other day for $60. that's a $240 shoe
whoa if there are any more ball and buck in a 12/13 please holler!!

whoa if there are any more ball and buck in a 12/13 please holler!!
10.5 was the biggest- they never had a 12/13. but if you're bigfootting like that you need to go to brighton. j crew stuff for days there on clearance. green, orange 1400s, nighthawks, pebble blues,... 12-13ers are feasting & flourishing there

10.5 was the biggest- they never had a 12/13. but if you're bigfootting like that you need to go to brighton. j crew stuff for days there on clearance. green, orange 1400s, nighthawks, pebble blues,... 12-13ers are feasting & flourishing there
I'll never make it that far up north im in southern NJ :wink: thanks anyways!

Why must you torture us like this?! You know the holidays are over and our pockets are hurting lmao.
Why must you torture us like this?! You know the holidays are over and our pockets are hurting lmao.
Bro Half the kicks I got at 20-30% for Black Friday are now even cheaper for end of the year close outs!! I paid $110 for those tan 1500(SUPER DOPE!!!) now they $80!!! Super butt hurt!!

Never really followed the surplus pack how was the discount on those? Really like the 577s from the yard pack but not paying retail.

$90 at brighton yesterday. i'm a og colorway dude so these are basically grail status for me. luckily they had four pairs of size 11 so was able to mix, match & put together a good pair. one left & one right had a good toe shape--all the others were JACKED up. drove two hours in heavy snow but i'm a happy bro. thanks to @kreuger for posting they had these. luckily they came in during 40% week so the stars were aligned..
Near FSR in the Lawrence Outlet as of today. In the isles not the chop box section.

Day 30. NB1 998 "Cotton Candy"​
UnDS these babies today for #OCF​
How is the nubuck on those? Man if I wasn't swimming in bills I'd be all over the concetps 10% off!! But if I wait $120-$150 in April will be worth it!! Super nice! What is the style code again? BTK2?

How is the nubuck on those? Man if I wasn't swimming in bills I'd be all over the concetps 10% off!! But if I wait $120-$150 in April will be worth it!! Super nice! What is the style code again? BTK2?
DTK/DTK2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom