Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone know if New Balance puts sign confirmation on the NB1 deliveries from UPS?
Mine are supposed to be here today but I'm at work and my girl isn't home.
They usually leave mine. No sig

Do you guys think this will unravel or what? I don't know if it's suppose to go back over the stitching or if it's just a really long end piece. I don't want my tongue to fall off..

Last edited:
Anytime I see a thread like that I just light the end of it like a candle and blow it out before it hits any suede or anything else, dont touch it till its all the way cool or it will smear. Or cut it. I dont think there is enough pulling going on to come loose from the other stitching, though. its excess thread that didnt get trimmed well after in most cases.

Do you guys think this will unravel or what? I don't know if it's suppose to go back over the stitching or if it's just a really long end piece. I don't want my tongue to fall off..

burn em with a lighter...carefully!

Do RF Daytonas fit .5 down (997/998 size) or tts?
Def half down. That was actually what got me into NB's. Bought my Nike/JB size (12). Had to sell them because it was too big- 11.5 (what I wear for 997/998) would have been perfect

Take a pair of scissors and snip that off!  Don't bring that Jordan TB3 magnifying glass in here... LOL

I like to burn it, my crazy train of thought was the ball of melted thread would stop it from going back through the hole. Its the more dangerous route, but never caused issues for me. Maybe its just the pyro in me. :smokin

Last edited:
Def half down. That was actually what got me into NB's. Bought my Nike/JB size (12). Had to sell them because it was too big- 11.5 (what I wear for 997/998) would have been perfect

Thanks dude
Appreciate the help

One of my DPHOs has a single continuous thread from the "8" stretching diagonally down to the "M" smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom