Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can't have a all time 998 list with out the Premiers and DPHO. For recent memory for sure
smokin.gif
  True, I forgot about the Premiers.... Sooo many good 998 Collabs and GR's to think of in 5 minutes. 
nerd.gif

Too true. J Crew Dark Military slept on but one of my favs.
Yeah mane I hear ya on that. I wanted to grab them about a month ago, but they were sold out of my size... 
tired.gif

Dope wear tonight. Homie about to make the bad girls STICKY! 
pimp.gif

My top 10 998 of all time.  In no particular order and definitely an ever changing list
laugh.gif

Blue Denim

Hilltop Blues

998GRB

Concrete Jungles

C-Notes

City Never Sleeps

Premier

Pebble Blues

998BB

998GY

1. OG grey

2. OG burgundy leather

3. Junya Watanabe / CDG

4. Cncpts C-Notes

5. Green Label Relaxing

6. AH (aqua haze)

7. J Crew military grey

8. GRB 

9. MD (moby ****)

10. Snkr Frkr purple tassie

and 

11. NB1 / custom

I remember 2015 cyber monday NB doing 30% off but not 60%.
The employee discount jumps from 40% to 60% for the entire month of December. And while I'm not an employee, I frequent an outlet store (and buy a lot) and made friends with an employee not really using their discount so I acquired their login info. I highly recommend it. Lol

The employee discount jumps from 40% to 60% for the entire month of December. And while I'm not an employee, I frequent an outlet store (and buy a lot) and made friends with an employee not really using their discount so I acquired their login info. I highly recommend it. Lol

***Checks New Balance outlets near me***

Jotting down notes "Make friends with store employee...." lol

can you put in like 100s of orders, lmao.

I dream that Concepts x NB & J. Crew x NB releases a 997.5 by the end of the year. Night Y'all :nthat:

Last edited:
Can anyone give me some info on how rugged/well made the nb h710 boots are? And is this model good quality? I am actually interested in the model h710bnv. Thanks in advance!!!!!

my 710s from 2004 and 2009 have been great are still holding strong..not sure about these current ones...i would think that the current reissue of the Rainier (now with goretex added) is going to be better than the 710s

Came home to visit the parents for the weekend and did some cleaning only to check my closet and see the boxes for these stacked up. Getting a little out of hand with the unworn shoes so I think it's time to un-DS at least two pairs. Considering that the holiday season is upon us, butterscotches and Luxury Goods seem appropriate, but we'll see. If I can score some Cyclades, those will probablysupersede anything.

Came home to visit the parents for the weekend and did some cleaning only to check my closet and see the boxes for these stacked up. Getting a little out of hand with the unworn shoes so I think it's time to un-DS at least two pairs. Considering that the holiday season is upon us, butterscotches and Luxury Goods seem appropriate, but we'll see. If I can score some Cyclades, those will probablysupersede anything.

Right there with you. Completely forgot I even bought these.

Back
Top Bottom