Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I just think it's interesting that people hate this company for this now, but they will buy Mike's who has children making their shoes.....

To stay on topic, if you have size 11 don't just throw them out.....I've been wanting to try New Balance hahaha

Are there better employment options for those kids though? I'm sure stitching up some shoes is better than them ending up in an illegal industry like drug trafficking or the sex trade.

There has been some posts on here that I have repped. It's refreshing to hear some people that, although may not see exactly eye to eye, can still have a rational conversation. We may disagree, but I can respect someone else's opinion as long as they can respect mine.

Exit: To stay on topic, how are these shoes comfort wise?
After Ultra Boosts, NB sneakers are the most comfortable on the market, in my opinion. I still remember first time I slipped on a pair of 998s- was hard to go back to my Black Cement 3s lol.

Are there better employment options for those kids though? I'm sure stitching up some shoes is better than them ending up in an illegal industry like drug trafficking or the sex trade.

The way the kids are treated (semi slaves) is outrageous and sad.

I know but those kids live in poverty. They have to work in those conditions for pennies or less than a penny so they can at least have food to eat.

After Ultra Boosts, NB sneakers are the most comfortable on the market, in my opinion. I still remember first time I slipped on a pair of 998s- was hard to go back to my Black Cement 3s lol.
Hey thanks. Repped. I have started to take comfort a lot more serious. I like Brandblack stuff. I don't own Adidas. That Aus a shop close to me, so I guess I will go in and see what my feet tell me.

The way the kids are treated (semi slaves) is outrageous and sad.

Exactly. And reading articles of people getting physically abused for like cutting a rubber sole wrong....smh.

You ever try to put on a pair of Superstars or Stan Smiths after rocking 577 UK made? Phhhssst! 
smokin.gif

I just copped three pair of normal boosts and NB speak for them selves for comfort.

I know but those kids live in poverty. They have to work in those conditions for pennies or less than a penny so they can at least have food to eat.
Yes but Nike & Adidas can relocate its their choice to use child labor and that's much much worse than a president that hasn't even done anything yet endorsing a brand

Edit: Also not to mention MJ & Yezzy are huge D Bags

Last edited:
A guy walking around and grabbing vaginas and saying it's ok getting elected is still pretty bad. There's also a real estate school named after him that has taken people's money without providing services that were promised.

A guy walking around and grabbing vaginas and saying it's ok getting elected is still pretty bad. There's also a real estate school named after him that has taken people's money without providing services that were promised.
I don't think anyone is saying he is great. I'm definetly not. I don't think he will an amzing President. I'm just saying, don't bash one company for being proud of making their stuff in America, and for continuing to want to, but other companies are doing bad stuff too.

Listen, we can go back and forth on EACH of the two candidates but it won't do us any bit of good.

Boycotting entertainers, businesses, and any one who voted for Trump will not do us any good.

I wonder what would be said if people did the same if Hillary won.

Last edited:
I'm only gonna say one thing about the current topic

I'm a union worker and I support American jobs. I will continue to support NB for that reason.
Nothing more American than supporting American labor.

Trump is a cocksucking piece of **** but New Balance has always treated my feet with respect and comfort. I can't go back now.

What is the fit like on most of these shoes? Are they pretty true to size or do they kinda get all over the place?

I get that people feel strongly the election was a dumpster fire full of **** but it was the only show in town which is never satisfying.

In the end I'm going to buy new balance because I like the quality, look, and feel of the product. If you don't want to buy NB anymore then you won't it's simple. They'll need to do a bit more substantial fu*#ery before I stop buying on political grounds.

What is the fit like on most of these shoes? Are they pretty true to size or do they kinda get all over the place?
Most are half size down from TTS (Nike size), but you'll find some models fit different than others. You also need to take into account the materials used can change the fit on certain pairs as well. If you're looking at 997/998, I'd go with half size down from TTS. 

Most are half size down from TTS (Nike size), but you'll find some models fit different than others. You also need to take into account the materials used can change the fit on certain pairs as well. If you're looking at 997/998, I'd go with half size down from TTS. 

Cool man. Thanks. I've really been trying to make an effort to look at other companies and take comfort in to account. I looked on their site and they have some cool looking models. Maybe its the materials and colors they used. I think I'm maybe a true 10.5 (I wear in Nike Veer), but I usually go with an 11 because my foot is a little wider. I would rep you, but I think I'm out

Cool man. Thanks. I've really been trying to make an effort to look at other companies and take comfort in to account. I looked on their site and they have some cool looking models. Maybe its the materials and colors they used. I think I'm maybe a true 10.5 (I wear in Nike Veer), but I usually go with an 11 because my foot is a little wider. I would rep you, but I think I'm out
wish they'd offer wider sizes like they used to, but out of all the sneaker brands i've tried, nb is 2nd II  none. 

Last edited:
I think people are overreacting

And at the same time isn't NB only like less than 25% in regards to domestic product? Guess where they make most of their kicks?

Y'all should take the comments NB made and see the context of business not race relations

Back
Top Bottom