Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

if anybody wants to waste 10 minutes of their life i just put this video up. quality is horrendous. used a 2010 macbook mic and camera, edited in imovie. its basically just my boy and me being idiots but it was fun to do. the editing makes tim & eric look like scorsese--i'm warning you--its bad, but you might have a laugh at the least and you can come on here and clown me, i'll welcome it. apologies in advance for the crickets..

whats the Beer Count on this video? lol

Got my 991.5 Surplus Pack in today and they are easily the best New Balance of 2016 for me anyway... Colourway just works so well and the build quality and materials are amongst the best I've seen from MiUK NB

They are pretty cool, I was at an NB shop and the workers were loving them.

These are some real life NB1 leather swatches, figured it might help someone seeing them like this:

Wine/Powder/Shell Pink/Mulled Wine

Castlerock and the two greens

Nimbus, light grey and dark grey

dat purple suede doe
Repped very useful pics!

Hanon additional 25% disc. Use flimby82 for new balance disc.

Copped 998cpl at gbp69 shipped
Of course the 576 Surplus pair is gone when this code comes around. 
mean.gif

I love my 577sp. The leather saddle is supple and the shape on foot is better than pics have showed. I went 1/2 sz up from my normal us997-99 NB.
good to hear, they are the pair I was looking forward to the most from the surplus pack but I don't think they'll live up to the 991.5s

Last edited:
If I order from hanon and my order is about $250, will I have to pay custom taxes in the US?

Last edited:

shame the surplus 577 don't come out until next Friday :frown:
Extra Butter accidentally put them up yesterday afternoon but took them down pretty quickly.

I grabbed them and surprisingly they did not cancel

Should get them in tomorrow 
nthat.gif

Got these in right before leaving for work today. My NB1 "Dubs". I'm ready for basketball season now. Very happy with the way these came out. I also got in the 577LNT from Hannon. I'll get them on foot this weekend.

Nice. Think the 998 will be my next NB1 pair.

With all the 997.5's and the new 991.5 being released, I was thinking about what fusing of models I'd be keen to see and I decided I'd like to see a 996.5 (basically a 997 but with a slightly less chunky sole and slimmer profile). Not sure if this already existsWhat would you guys like to see?

Back
Top Bottom