Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What sizes for the 998 royalty did they had 10.5 11
it was a 10
Lmk if you can get anything between a 9-10 in those 997bexp..PayPal on deck..I would appreciate it bro

Please PM me if you see the Horween 997's in an 11.5 
happy.gif
navy horween for $72? Please feed me a pair
smile.gif
No more Horween in Brighton but if you're a size 10 or 10.5
997 CSIY, CYON, CRG, DGM, DSLR for $90
998 jcrew ultramarine and royality for $90
had to pass on the ultramarines. great shoe though
Brightons been getting some quality 997/998 these past couple of weeks. All my size and all $90. Draining my wallet
they were 20% off $90
Size 7 fam in the navy horween. Let me know.
everyone asking about the horweens--yeah sorry all gone. passed on the 997cyon & 1300dar. they had the 997csea in a 12 those are beautiful. the charcoal/burgundy 1300 was low key my favorite shoe in the store

Last edited:
hey guys, anyone know if the MiUK 991s fit differently from the MiUS 991s? I'm considering getting a pair of the UK ones half down my TTS.

Peep the Sig guys...lmk if you guys are interested in anything and contact me here..special NT prices on most kicks. Thanks

^
really nice setup. i need something like this... i'd put them away from the window to prevent possible sun damage though.

Got these off somebody for $30. Any suggestions on how to safely remove whatever they used to try to paint the N and revive the suede?

The guy said he used blue fabric paint from AC Moore. Nail polish remover won't get it off.

Placed an order for the blue toe colette's last night. First time ordering through them and sadly no END levels of processing and shipping but now we wait.

Placed an order for the blue toe colette's last night. First time ordering through them and sadly no END levels of processing and shipping but now we wait.
ordered a pair on release date and just got shipping info this morning. so 2-3 days....

Same here, got my DHL tracking number today.  Odd if these are limited how easy they are to get, whatever, they look great.

I am also looking for a 997gy2 and 997nv if anyone has a pair in US11, new only please.

Same here, got my DHL tracking number today.  Odd if these are limited how easy they are to get, whatever, they look great.

I am also looking for a 997gy2 and 997nv if anyone has a pair in US11, new only please.
Hanon is selling them starting 7/9 so I am a bit skeptical of that 144 pieces claim.

Back
Top Bottom