Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

goddam those KENNEDYS :pimp:

I've accepted my defeat....last time I saw a pair sz 11, someone wanted 800 :smh:

I was waiting for an on feet picture before I order the black YOTS better yet I saw a kid at FNL just bought a pair today and he was kind enough to show me... Damn now I want a pair.! And Nordstrom pairs are all gone. Smh... Leads?
if you don't have any luck online, one of my local spots had some pairs the other day when I was in there and they do phone orders - Division West, Denver, CO - (303) 800-4448

Kennedy's are appreciated. :smokin

Last edited:
Damn. Was about to go ahead and get the 1500s off SNS and they sold out of my size.

Haha scratch that. I had my size still in my cart when I was looking at it earlier, and somehow it was still in my cart after about 9 hours. Stunna, you were right, it probably won't come down much in price if at all. And that's if they make it to the states.

Haha scratch that. I had my size still in my cart when I was looking at it earlier, and somehow it was still in my cart after about 9 hours. Stunna, you were right, it probably won't come down much in price if at all. And that's if they make it to the states.
word, thinkin bout coppin if i dont cop B&Y 1700s..if they still got my size

i know some people said their local spots still had some 999 seals.  Does anyone know if this is true? would really love a size 10 :[ 

Hate to downgrade everyone's search for Kennedys but I'd appreciate any help finding gr m1300lg in a 13.

Back
Top Bottom