Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

hope the boston pair lasts little longer than these. i underestimated the hype on these. anyhow is the 998 i really wont so i will not be sleeping next weekend.

I believe in MA any single item over 175 gets taxed, called a Luxury tax I believe and any amount over the 175 gets taxes so 65 * .0625 so about 4.06 in tax.

I believe in MA any single item over 175 gets taxed, called a Luxury tax I believe and any amount over the 175 gets taxes so 65 * .0625 so about 4.06 in tax.

Yeah that's exactly what it is. I get all my stuff shipped to my aunt's place in Lexington, MA and I just started noticing that tax.

I wonder if the other stores will release them with the special boxes, or if that's exclusive to Concepts only.

Easy cop on a sz.11
smokin.gif
Indeed.  As long as you were on there right away it was easy.  I even had to enter all my credit card info which took longer than expected and still got 'em with ease.  
nthat.gif

I wonder if the other stores will release them with the special boxes, or if that's exclusive to Concepts only.

I'm guessing other shops will get the special packaging because End and Hanon are charging the same retail price when you factor in the exchange rate.

Damn looking for the shipping email already lol ? I'm assuming you meant the order confirmation email . I got mines !

the site messed me up.  it logged me out and wouldn't log back in for some reason.  tried to checkout as guest and it was too late.  well that sucks..

You aren't getting special packaging unless you got them from Concepts. This has always been the case with their releases.

Just for future reference, I'm typically a 9us in Nike, adidas saucony. But wear a 9.5 in asics Gl3. What size do you recommend in NB 997? And does that go with the other models as well?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom