Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Jcrews with the white lace swap.

#notintheofficefriday

Looks clean with whites!

Anyone have experience buying off those ebay stores? I've been wanting to get a pair of DBOAs and $175 seems like an alright price, but the pics in the listing are making me hesitate since the toe looks weird and chunky.

Is it worth going for those or do you think they could be had for less in the future?

Thanks

Anyone have experience buying off those ebay stores? I've been wanting to get a pair of DBOAs and $175 seems like an alright price, but the pics in the listing are making me hesitate since the toe looks weird and chunky.

Is it worth going for those or do you think they could be had for less in the future?

Thanks
They definitely can be had for less in the future... but if you want them now and are okay with paying $175, I've never had any issues getting pairs from the sellers on eBay. Usually they will say if they are factory seconds or anything like that. 

Thanks
i just bought my dboa's from shoe jockey, and my dsai's from so1econtro11er no issues with either. paid $177 from dboa and $155 for dsai. was hoping they went down more but not seeing a ton of these for cheap unlike the csam and csef which were dirt cheap on the bay out the gate. i got nervous i was not going to find a better price and pulled the trigger. tried waiting for the dbr's and it backfired on me as i never found price i wanted and ended up scrambling to find them for decent price.

Thanks
I bought a pair on eBay and was surprised that the tag was in Japanese. It was the 996JFB. But the box and shoe was legit, I guess this seller got some boxes meant for Japan.

As for the price of the DBOA, 175 is alright price, hard to predict the supply & demand of some GRs.

Online boutiques may have a better sale later on. For example I thought about getting the 997CSIY on eBay for 125, but ultimately passed hoping to see a better price. then a store had it for 105 so I copped it (RU Villa).

If you really want them and the price is acceptable I would just get them. 

Last edited:
Has anyone ever purchased off of cityblue in philadelphia? How is their shipping? Any help is appreciated

Last edited:

Last week's pick up, today's wear outside of my office because the carpet is getting redone.

Back
Top Bottom