Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Tiffany designed the interlocking NY logo for a police offer shot in the line of duty in 1877. The Yankees eventually used the logo for baseball team. So Tiffany designed the Yankees NY logo. 

I'm guessing this was the NY history listen Deon spoke about during the Tea Party release

Individual, emailed promotional codes will always work, but the context Aplus was talkin bout was that "thankyou"/"thankme" code on 998's in the USA. "Thankyou"/ "thankme" are only valid at Canada's j.crew website. I remember someone dropped that code couple week ago. It works, but not on the .com website. 

Exactly what I was getting at.

My guess is that the green will be a similar shade as the Monster.  

Lol. I'm well aware of what the green Monster looks like. It just seems that the guys at Concepts put in a little extra effort with the history in this pack. The Green Monster just seems a little too straight forward for this.

Seems like this could have reference all the way back to the Huntington Ave Grounds days.

Individual, emailed promotional codes will always work, but the context Aplus was talkin bout was that "thankyou"/"thankme" code on 998's in the USA. "Thankyou"/ "thankme" are only valid at Canada's j.crew website. I remember someone dropped that code couple week ago. It works, but not on the .com website. 
my individual code didnt work until today. that shoe was excluded from promos. dudes post helped me so repped

Got my pair in the mail today. Excellent quality

Last edited:
Just tried on the packer L/S for the first time...that M was more like an extra medium...if anyone wants it shoot me a message, its way too tight for me

ended up buying that pair of c notes off the grouchy grailed guy. They're in great condition and i think worn less than 3 times. Very happy. Think i should keep the orange laces in?

Last edited:

Damn. Well done. That's one of the better NB1 998's I've seen. Looks like you lucked out with the toe wrap as well.

Back
Top Bottom