Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

the CS that i'm talking to (Heidi) refuses to apply.

She says :I'm so sorry, but I'm not able to view any external links. I'd be happy to help you place an order, but I'm not able to apply any discount--so sorry!

Guess you got lucky with a nice rep.
I just chatted with her, she wouldn't let me use the code on Hilltop Blues, however since I told her I am staff at a college she took the 15% off my order after I gave her my order number. So anyone looking for a discount and you are staff or a student at college, let them know.

I just chatted with her, she wouldn't let me use the code on Hilltop Blues, however since I told her I am staff at a college she took the 15% off my order after I gave her my order number. So anyone looking for a discount and you are staff or a student at college, let them know.
how do they verify that you're a college student? is there a way or no?

How heavy is this wood box? My shipment says it's 3 lbs. I'm wondering if the store is just sending me the cardboard.

So many missed opportunities as I've just graduated 
tired.gif

Last edited:
How heavy is this wood box? My shipment says it's 3 lbs. I'm wondering if the store is just sending me the cardboard.
the box is more then 3 lbs

I'm hoping they shipped without the candy. I assume if they didn't ship the wood box they still have it at the store. Unless Alp slid through and copped just the box :tongue:
Lol was thinking about it but these shoes are dope

:smh: damn it, now I gotta return these and rebuy them.

Was thinking of buying the Butterscotch's as my first NB, but that retail price... €250. That's a LOT for retail.

Never knew Jcrew did student discounts

They've been doing it for years and aren't too strict about it. Some employees only ask for a screenshot of school related email.

So many missed opportunities as I've just graduated |I  

Congrats but don't let that keep you from using the discount. I graduated college ten years ago and still use my old student ID for larger purchases.

They've been doing it for years and aren't too strict about it. Some employees only ask for a screenshot of school related email.
Congrats but don't let that keep you from using the discount. I graduated college ten years ago and still use my old student ID for larger purchases.
yea word, just use your id for that :lol:
Was gonna bring my pair to ac with me to save on tax and get that discount but I think it's a j crew factory store and not a regular one so I can't do it. Will still ask for an adjustment in nyc

Ok, so in the US the Butterscotch's are 210 usd and in my country they are 251 eur which is about 280 usd.

Seriously???

Back
Top Bottom