Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

On my way to pick my pair up now...

25099519804_633652e19f_b.jpg

Boston def has them maybe you are looking at the wrong store.

I think he just meant they wouldn't sell them yet. I stopped in last night and they had like 9-10 wood boxes on the counter behind the register. I asked if they were handing out tokens and he said no, just first-come first-served in the morning when they open.

Any other stores allowing phone orders? I tried calling Georgetown and they told me to call back at 4pm EST if they have my size left.

I think he just meant they wouldn't sell them yet. I stopped in last night and they had like 9-10 wood boxes on the counter behind the register. I asked if they were handing out tokens and he said no, just first-come first-served in the morning when they open.
Yes exactly, the store was open selling other items but they refused to sell to anyone until 10

There is a guy on Ebay claiming he can get any size of the nighthawks for 170.  Hit him up. 
info please? the only pair of nh on ebay is a 11, but i did message him as it said contact him with size. but i am not too hopeful

Last edited:
Quick in and out at rockefeller..... was able to try em on and everything! I counted about 27 boxes in this location
Were you one of the first guys waiting for store to open? I walked by and saw some people out there on my vape break. They still had sizes when I went at 945 after I left work

Easy pick up in Georgetown. I actually was the first person to call and secure my pair. I locked in on Monday.

Manager slipped and said they only made 600 pair. Not sure how true that issue but the shoe is amazing.

Seeing these pictures makes me wish I would have tried them on at the store. Had them in my hands but just resisted urge to buy them

Ds never unwrapped 1 3/4 lbs of butterscotch candies. Must be Pp ready. Dm for pics or offers serious inquires only.

Back
Top Bottom