Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^ pretty sure jungles said extremely limited.

Def hoping these aren't a problem online. 

Anyone know the time they'll be available? 
The splash page says 10AM just like the in store release, however, all of their other collabs were usually up between 12 - 2 AM.

The splash page says 10AM just like the in store release, however, all of their other collabs were usually up between 12 - 2 AM.
Yeah I'm assuming midnight. 

I called jcrew earlier and tried to get info but the chick had no idea what was going on.

Just kept telling me to email a personal stylist for more info.

Yea j crew ain't the type of store to know how to handle exclusive releases. Me personally if it aint the wooden box I ain't messing with it

concrete jungles release was weird.  i remember it was in the middle of the week and at midnight my local time.  but the butterscotch is releasing like a real sneaker drop with hype.  kind of worried about them.  hopefully they have enough pairs.

concrete jungles release was weird.  i remember it was in the middle of the week and at midnight my local time.  but the butterscotch is releasing like a real sneaker drop with hype.  kind of worried about them.  hopefully they have enough pairs.
in store the shops aren't getting that many

per J Crew Grove - tokens are the "wrist bands", so basically FCFS, they said they basically had 2 pair per size.

Last edited:
Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be for those bb's. Need to save money, hope someone that contributes got em.

You could be right. I feel like the Indy's were the same way. Had a lot of hype, and people lining up in store to get the special hat that came with them... We all know how that release went down. I luckily woke up in the middle of the night and was able to get mine at 3AM after half of the sizes were already gone. 

Really hoping there are enough pairs of the 997 to go around.

Last edited:
I don't own much in the brown color palette, J Crews are nice but I prefer the new 997DSAI, hopefully they make it to deep discount :smile:

My first 996, absolute beauties.

$86-$96 SHIPPED if anyone else is interested.
US seller, they still have sizes 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 11

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/281956920305

Last edited:

LPU, stoked I finally got my dbr's and happy with fit and finish of the csam's which is nice as I was let down by the fit for the csef's.

Do you size down for 998/997?
Size down from what?

998,997,990, 1400, 577, 1500 - Size 8

996,1300- Size 7.5

Fluctuates with a perf toe box but for the most part that's my breakdown of sizing for myself, I also have a fairly flat foot

Last edited:
My 996 are the same size as my 990,997,998 and 1300 all UK 10 and the only one I would even consider going down in are the 990 recon I could get in a UK 9.5.

I find the 996 to be a slightly looser fit than the 997 but very comfortable with it same length just maybe a touch wider in the toeboxes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom