Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not positive but I think he just has to go back Saturday and present his "token" and that will be it.
That would be nice, but I work a 9-5 and the closest Jcrew store that has these is 80 miles away so I have to wait until Saturday anyway to get a "token".

That would be nice, but I work a 9-5 and the closest Jcrew store that has these is 80 miles away so I have to wait until Saturday anyway to get a "token".

Some stores who do the token system so they can avoid line ups the day of the release. So make sure your store hasn't done it already. I am going to have to try my luck online...because I am not beat paying for tolls and NY tax to get the special packaging...plus with all the resellers in Tri State area..I might as well stay home and order from my laptop.

Unbelievable. This new 1300 price point is an absolute joke. I think I bought my CL's for around $110 as well a few years back. Id love a new pair but refuse to pay over $120.
yeah these def gotta be discounted to warrant a purchase..... i wanna say the last cl that i own retailed for 140 but not entirely sure...... the quality on that pair wasn't my favorite so id be interested to see how these are in hand and if they could replace my old pair.

Do 997's fit a little big? Saw some Cncpts luxury goods in a 8.5. I'm usually a 9 in all my other shoes and a 8.5 in the 998.

I was just browsing the J. Crew website for clothes and saw these. I just missed out on the brown leather Air Max 1 IDs so I think I'm in for these. Anyone know how the DC store is releasing them?

Do 997's fit a little big? Saw some Cncpts luxury goods in a 8.5. I'm usually a 9 in all my other shoes and a 8.5 in the 998.
those should fit you good.
I was just browsing the J. Crew website for clothes and saw these. I just missed out on the brown leather Air Max 1 IDs so I think I'm in for these. Anyone know how the DC store is releasing them?
Raffle or fcfs... call them up or ask employee to see how the procedure works.

J.Crew vibes on my way to NYC, hoping I can get a token!

25015562433_b66589b430_b.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be going to JCrew at Lenox in ATL to pick the buttersotchs up in store. Anybody else gonna be there? And do u know if they are doing the token system too?

Georgetown is taking call-in reservations. They don't know how many pairs they are getting but they will call you in order of reservation if they get your size in.

So tempted by the jcrew special box but I'm lazy af and just going to order them online 

@nblove1  I am - but the person I spoke to when I called was clueless.  She said they weren't getting any in-store, but then someone in the background corrected her and said they will definitely have them.  No token system there, but I'm calling back later to get a different person to ask about reserving a pair.
roll.gif

I'll see you there most likely!
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I talked to a girl at the Atlanta - Lenox store. They are getting 27 pairs, so maybe 3 size run's or so? They are not handing out tokens until Saturday Morning, said they will probably start around 8am-9am, and then you can come back when the store opens, with your token, and pick up the pair. She said the manager who is handling the release is out today, back tomorrow, so call back tomorrow to get an exact start time for the token handout Saturday morning. She said they are not handing out tokens or taking phone orders before then. I'll post more info about the Atlanta store tomorrow when i talk to the manager in charge of the promo. She said they've only had like 3 calls (including me) so far about the Butterscotch's. So hoping this will be an easy in-store cop. I only live like 15 minutes from Lenox Mall, so no brainer for me to go out and get the special box. Anyone going to be at the Atlanta store Saturday? 

Back
Top Bottom