Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

A rep when I chatted earlier
I'd keep trying. Half of the time, those reps have no clue what they're talking about.

They also could have meant that they aren't currently taking any pre-orders for a shoe that's not releasing for a few weeks. They usually take pre-orders when they send their e-mail out. 

Last edited:

I'd keep trying. Half of the time, those reps have no clue what they're talking about.

They also could have meant that they aren't currently taking any pre-orders for a shoe that's not releasing for a few weeks. They usually take pre-orders when they send their e-mail out. 
Yea true, time will tell. Every J Crew release is easy tho

Looks like front, mid and rear suede will be the same color.   We also know the front mesh, front and rear accent colors.  Looks like the heel tab area is going to be butterscoth and white/cream. Tongue will most likely be the same color as the N logo but who knows.  This all could be wrong though lol, no matter what, this thing looks to be niiiice!

Last edited:
Alright i know where my money's going this month, although we have not even seen the whole shoe..

I'm not a big fan of the 997, but these do it for me, big time.  I was thinking of grabbing the new 997 explorer by the sea, but thats been put on the back burner! 

I'm not a big fan of the 997, but these do it for me, big time.  I was thinking of grabbing the new 997 explorer by the sea, but thats been put on the back burner! 

"I'm not a big fan of the 997" - My brain didn't know how to process that. :D but yeah I'm excited for these too.

Back
Top Bottom