Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These look like customs to me...

I ordered a pair on November 30th and they shipped out the 11th. They upgraded it to 2 day shipping because of the delay. 
Did you call to get this done, or did they do it automatically?

I appreciate the information, repped. I ordered mine on 12/7 and i have yet to receive an email saying they have been shipped. Wondering how long this is going to take because of the holidays...Hopefully they will ship sometime before the end of this week. Anybody think NB would up the delivery to 2-day because of the delay?

I ordered 2 on December 1st and they just got shipped yesterday. They upgraded me to 2 day shipping automatically.

These look like customs to me...

Did you call to get this done, or did they do it automatically?
They did it automatically. I'm enrolled in their points program as well, not sure if that had anything to do with it, but I would recommend everybody doing that. I've reached the Gold level and I get free shipping with no minimum as well as "digital concierge". 

Every 2,000 points you earn, you get $10 off. I tried to stack them on cyber Monday, but it didn't work. I e-mailed them about it and they sent me a code for $60 dollars off that is good for a year. 

They did it automatically. I'm enrolled in their points program as well, not sure if that had anything to do with it, but I would recommend everybody doing that. I've reached the Gold level and I get free shipping with no minimum as well as "digital concierge". 

Every 2,000 points you earn, you get $10 off. I tried to stack them on cyber Monday, but it didn't work. I e-mailed them about it and they sent me a code for $60 dollars off that is good for a year. 
Thank you, i am enrolled in the points program, but i don't have any points yet. Hopefully they will do 2 day shipping for me as well. I may give them a call tomorrow if it hasn't shipped by then and see if i can get them to do this, that will have been about 10 days from placing the order. 

What do ya'll think about this 574 "Black Koi" colorway? Which Sole is better? The bottom one is more true to the GLIII, but i think i like how the Gum outsole looks with that black speckled heel wrap. 

What do ya'll think about this 574 "Black Koi" colorway? Which Sole is better? The bottom one is more true to the GLIII, but i think i like how the Gum outsole looks with that black speckled heel wrap. 
I dig it. I like the first one better even tho it may look less like the gl3

Legit check on these 'C Notes' thanks

I was asking a few pages back if someone has bought from that seller to know if he's legit. Cause he came from nowhere like 2 months ago and all he has is stock photos.

Can you let me know once you get the shoes if they're legit?

Thanks!
@Seb87   Got the DTEs in.  Everything looks legit. 

Wait a second... $60 off coupon? Please explain how you did that. I have almost 10000 points and no idea what to do with them because I most certainly won't use a $10 off coupon when most of the time there are better deals and you can't use multiple codes at once... Same for my $30 off coupon I got due to a slightly faulty nb1 pair a few months back... It really seems like I'm always getting the fu**tards when it comes to customer service...

Legit check on these 'C Notes' thanks

toe shape looks good and midsole appears to be in two pieces. i don't own cnotes and i'm not a pro but they seem fine. don't buy off my recommendation alone though. only thing is the midsole looks kind of thick

Last edited:

toe shape looks good and midsole appears to be in two pieces. i don't own cnotes and i'm not a pro but they seem fine. don't buy off my recommendation alone though. only thing is the midsole looks kind of thick
small size look funky but they look authentic..cant give that 100 tho

Back
Top Bottom