Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

yeah i guess there was just a slight period where the site was being updated.. hopefully new colors soon that means?

4393172-yoda.meme.png

How about getting perf suede back, makes no sense not to have it.
I'm sure theres a logical reason why they took away the perforated option. Possibly because they were having flaws with pairs, lack of sufficient workers whatever it Is I doubt they took it off just for the hell of it. In any business when a company removes a product they may be trying to fine tune production/minimize spoilage. Businesses are here to make money....

man anyone thinking about shopping with Craze.fl dont do it . long story short dude running the shop is shady as hell trust me.

Finally pulled the trigger.  Saved $30 plus shipping...not bad at all. 
  FYI, I bought a pair yesterday and contacted their CS about the price drop this morning.  They're crediting me $10 for the price change, so with eBates, 15% off, free shipping and the $10, I came out pretty well.

Been here the whole time obviously. Still copped kicks from that clown until lately he pulled a fast one. It pissed me off cause he continued to lie about

man i wrote a long *** paragaraph but deleted just now lol dont wanna clog the thread up. just know ive been buying from him since the beginning of the year and out of the 8 pair shipping was a problem with about 5. he wouldnt be so bad if he didnt lie about when he ships the shoes and gives you the run around when giving a refund. once i tried to cancel a order and he kept trying to give me another pair of shoes instead of giving me a refund. went back and forth for a day saying dude just give me my money. finally got it just to much of a problem dealing with that guy its a hit or miss. 2 weeks later he just shipped a shoe i paid for sept 30. after ive opened a case for a refund days ago. so now i have to refuse the shoes when they get here so i can get my money back. he did it on purpose 

Just bought a pair of 997GY2's from end for £120 from £155 with discount code AUTUMN15. I'm really excited to get them [emoji]9786[/emoji]️

Lucked out and was able to grab my size 9.5 of the Politics 999s from Extra Butter this morning. I think that was literally the last pair they had because they took down the product page after I got shipping confirmation for my order. Can't wait to get them in!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom