Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

those of you complaining you not getting free pairs, wtf? since when is anything free? stop abusing their niceness expecting all these bonuses out of a defective pair

/rant
hahaha exactly, they probably feel like everyone is nit picking their pairs just to get a free pair

997s for today #officecarpetfriday

Damn, so many good NB out at the moment. Makes me want to grab at least 5 pairs. The 997 DOL is sooooooooo nice. 

Have we ever did collection pictures? I'd really like to see just how much heat you all are packing. I will get to it next weekend to start off if nobody wants to go first!

Cheers!

^ looks like someone pulled your chair away from you as you went to sit down and take a pic. lol

nice 1500s though.

Last edited:

Damn, so many good NB out at the moment. Makes me want to grab at least 5 pairs. The 997 DOL is sooooooooo nice. 

Have we ever did collection pictures? I'd really like to see just how much heat you all are packing. I will get to it next weekend to start off if nobody wants to go first!

Cheers!
I think about doing this and then I think about having to put all the pairs away after so I don't

Back
Top Bottom