Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i'm sure most people have seen fake tannery mints/cnotes, but i've been seeing fake GY's on the bay.  some poor souls bought them too.  i report all the ones i see that are fake, but i think if people are new to the brand they wouldn't be able to tell. 

Someone help me out real quick.. I just searched on ebay for some TGWO 577 Days. Resell prices for ds pair are like 350-400. Can this really be possible?

Agreed.

On another note.

My buddy was offered a FREE pair of customs for the delay on his upgraded suede pair.

At the end of the day.

NB might make a mistake, but they will crush it in the customer service department.

Great that they are owning up to it, as Nike would laugh.

USA....
Wait. Delay? I ordered on the friday they dropped and still havent got them...so is that a delay? Do i get two free pairs? 

Someone help me out real quick.. I just searched on ebay for some TGWO 577 Days. Resell prices for ds pair are like 350-400. Can this really be possible?
I've seen them for quite a bit cheaper on Klekt. 

Edit: Those probably aren't DS though. 

Last edited:
ummmm just so everybody knows, NB has quietly improved the custom options on the 574 drastically. 

How so? Haven't made a pair in a while

Yea and I think they are worth that much especially the nights. It was such a limited release and TGWO killed it in terms of quality and design. The day pair I have seen for around the 250 price but nights are being held def at a higher premium because of the extra detail

The pair I ordered is a mesh toebox. If they come like that I'm returning them. I know they say no returns but this isn't just "I don't like them" this is a misrepresentation of the product. None of the pairs in the sample photos that they post on their own website have that diagonal mesh. Thhe mesh is horizontal when you're designing your pairs so it shouldn't be so different when they arrive.

Next pair I do is gonna be perforated toebox anyway. Might do these

The pair I ordered is a mesh toebox. If they come like that I'm returning them. I know they say no returns but this isn't just "I don't like them" this is a misrepresentation of the product. None of the pairs in the sample photos that they post on their own website have that diagonal mesh. Thhe mesh is horizontal when you're designing your pairs so it shouldn't be so different when they arrive.

Next pair I do is gonna be perforated toebox anyway. Might do these
These are my Pigeon Kindas that i have on the way...

For those still have "Pending" status on custom 998s, I finally got thru with a customer rep. and they said they are working on it and will send you shipping confirmation once made/shipped.

The NB phonelines are mad busy tho... called twice, first 15 min wait and failed, second 20 min wait and spoke to someone on the other side lol

CAN'T WAIT 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom