Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think they have a very classy/sophisticated look to them.

I've been hoping for some 575 models to come out, but I can't tell yet if I like these or not. Will have to wait for better pictures. 

There's no way these are made in England, right?
Most likely not. I can't imagine concepts would do a July 4th New Balance sneaker that was manufactured in the UK. On the other hand though, that would be badass if they did that as a F you to the UK hahaha, which I can see concepts doing 100%.

The material looks like a faded/patchwork/american flag. I really like that look and clean color blocking on the shoe. Excited to hear more about the materials, inspiration and to see what they do with the store for this release.

Most likely not. I can't imagine concepts would do a July 4th New Balance sneaker that was manufactured in the UK. On the other hand though, that would be badass if they did that as a F you to the UK hahaha, which I can see concepts doing 100%.

The material looks like a faded/patchwork/american flag. I really like that look and clean color blocking on the shoe. Excited to hear more about the materials, inspiration and to see what they do with the store for this release.
*Sigh*  I figured as much, but we'll see I guess. I can see Concepts pulling something like that though, given their reputation for being d*ickish haha

Definitely need to see better pics of these, but unless they're US/UK manufactured, I can't see myself buying them. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom