Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Those Kith releases did not sell out because they are widely available elsewhere at or below the Kith price.  

wore my mints to do some xmas shopping on saturday:

Damn those are amazing. I'm incredibly jealous.

Damn those Mints are ridiculous. I am usually not a pastel shoe kind of guy, but those are 
pimp.gif

ycmc cruel with the 990 available post lol. i love ycmc, placed orders before with coupon codes. great service, fast and cheap!
felt bad for one of my friends that couldnt get his size in the 990s, hopefully another one of my spots comes through.
all this talk about mints, they're really "mojitos" right? just the color and that mint leaf lace charm thing got people calling them mints now?
let me know when my gift is in the mail, thanks j.

Anyone know who still has these in 9.5US? Burgundy 999's

They're growing on me 
ohwell.gif
 Think I might need to cop

EDIT: FOUND 'EM @ PREMIER. THANKS

Last edited:
ycmc cruel with the 990 available post lol. i love ycmc, placed orders before with coupon codes. great service, fast and cheap!
felt bad for one of my friends that couldnt get his size in the 990s, hopefully another one of my spots comes through.
all this talk about mints, they're really "mojitos" right? just the color and that mint leaf lace charm thing got people calling them mints now?
These are tooo clean 
smokin.gif
 Wish I could find a pair in my size for a decent price

Anyone know who still has these in 9.5US? Burgundy 999's

They're growing on me 
ohwell.gif
 Think I might need to cop

EDIT: FOUND 'EM @ PREMIER. THANKS
FeatureLV did last I knew when I was there on the 1st, Check UNDFTDLV too

I believe they may have had a colorway or two of the 998's too...for the member that was asking.

Nice, higuy!

Could only get the orange ones of the toothpaste pack and eventually ended-up selling those after multiple attempts to get/trade-for the aquas...

deez, haha, what you want. macadamia nuts?

sniper, never cared for the orange. i remember back in the day after missing out on the original drop, a lot of people wanted to sell them as a set. a lot of guys were stuck with orange because people like me only wanted to buy their mints lol. i felt like i was overspending at $300, but i really wanted them. i wanted a 2nd pair as a backup cuz i figured these would dirty up bad eventually, but the lowest i could find was a little over $350. i said forget it. i just saw a pair on ebay sell for over $500. it's crazy how much NBs have gone up in price. so many pairs i waited on i cant even afford any more. it's ridiculous. it's the only reason i dont blame guys for buying up all these garbage new releases with awful shapes. although if i was in their position id probably save my money by holding off on many of them and apply it toward an older pair.

^Haha! I think that's why I got them for so cheap. Made a bit of profit on them, but I still want yours. But yes, prices have hit quite a peak. At $350 in this current day, I'd still bite at those. $500, not so much. Regardless, gorgeous pair!

Saw a pair of the orange 1500 for sale in my size, just a little pricey for me to jump on.

Those up mint are cleannnnn 
nthat.gif

Finally! I got my hands on some West NYC x New Balance MT580s. We worth the wait. Release of the year in my opinion. I won't post pictures unless people are dying to see them again. You all know what they look like. Made my day seeing that box on the counter when I came home. :smokin

Finally! I got my hands on some West NYC x New Balance MT580s. We worth the wait. Release of the year in my opinion. I won't post pictures unless people are dying to see them again. You all know what they look like. Made my day seeing that box on the counter when I came home.
smokin.gif
Definitely the release of the year imo.

Finally! I got my hands on some West NYC x New Balance MT580s. We worth the wait. Release of the year in my opinion. I won't post pictures unless people are dying to see them again. You all know what they look like. Made my day seeing that box on the counter when I came home. :smokin
Congrats, bro!

Back
Top Bottom