Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

atmos is legit. I browse the japanese version and remember seeing their listing for those and it definitely said it was a preorder.

Rakuten is legit, as long as the store you're purchasing from is legit. It's like a Japanese Amazon. Plenty of successful purchases from Rakuten from the Roshe community, although no purchases personally.
atmos is legit. I browse the japanese version and remember seeing their listing for those and it definitely said it was a preorder.
Nice...I appreciate it

got my 990s from myoslife barely. came out to 245 shipped. they still have a few sizes. also have size 9 and 13 in pigeons for 299+ship still available

How do these fit? Grabbing a pair next week, love the colorway

Rakuten is legit, as long as the store you're purchasing from is legit. It's like a Japanese Amazon. Plenty of successful purchases from Rakuten from the Roshe community, although no purchases personally.
Ive bought from ratuken as well. And the link i sent was the direct Atmos link. You were buying from atmos through Rakuten. youre good my dude. 

happened to go to j.crew w/ the wife. thought people might be interested in seeing the actual evergreen colorway for the 1400s. much darker than the website shows.

Last edited:
good those 9's look like **** anyway(imo) while the west joins are clean.

haha nice, Im still on the hunt for the Alpines in a size 13. They're even getting scarce on eBay. I may have to pull the trigger soon regardless of price

Oh yeah, he wanted cash too... I lol'd.  I said I wouldn't even do the trade if it was straight up.

Last edited:
I saw this yesterday on EUK. Didn't see it in here. Mind as well just post it. All January drops.

500d7a17_New-Balance-January-2013-Sneaker-Collection.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom