Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Geezus it was a good idea to cop these. So nice in hand

GvkSSPZ.jpg

the 998bt's are clean  wish these pairs i find werent from 2014   hard to find now

Last edited:
So I need some help. I left my 1300CLs upsate and I need a new pair but can't find sz 9. Anyone have any clue where I should look? I looked at most of the online shops but only huge sizes. Thanks

I wore my camo/khaki nb 580s today and I got a few looks like I had on j's lol I felt like I did them justice I'll post pics on feet tmmrw

I would say leave the tongue black. Blue gives it some contrast. Unless you are going for a blue toe look. Maybe show us some shots from the front/top down angle.

I would say leave the tongue black. Blue gives it some contrast. Unless you are going for a blue toe look. Maybe show us some shots from the front/top down angle.
agreed need a different angled pic to help give you advice. Love your work either way. I loved the DTE the way it was but this custom is just cool. Wish I wasn't so ADD and I could do something like that

Anybody wanna help me out in buying those IKEA shoe trees? I'll compensate you for your trouble. [emoji]128512[/emoji] went to east Palo alto store yesterday and they were out of stock. Just saw them having 200+ pieces on Friday.

finished my DTEEE I think. on the fence with the tongue still being blue but i dunno. leave it blue or make it black?

Customs are :wow: If u paint the tongue the toe will
"pop" more. I can def see these releasing as a collab.
If they were sold like this it woulda been an instant sellout.

Back
Top Bottom