Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i had an 11 but had inventory issues. went back and refreshed, but then it was just empty and gone.

So here's what happened.

The page for the shoes (http://shop.cncpts.com/products/concepts-x-new-balance-made-in-usa-997-luxury-goods-orange) went live at like 9:30 Central time. The page showed up with the full inv info and pid (if you know where to look), but also said it was sold out. They also had a link to the new checkout system. If you did try and checkout with the new page it declined your card. If you knew how to cart it via shopify, you could still do that and check out. They took that down within 15 or so minutes after it went live. Then about 2 minutes before actual release time the page went live linking directly to the new page with no inv info. I haven't seen anyone successfully checkout in all this time (save myself).

Got it. because when I see it it saying soldout. Thanks.
Yeah, they sold out extremely fast*. The supposed inventory according to byukid's link.

sz 5 inv    9

sz 5.5 inv    9

sz 6 inv    9

sz 6.5 inv    10

sz 7 inv    15

sz 7.5 inv    49

sz 8 inv    75

sz 8.5 inv    150

sz 9 inv    148

sz 9.5 inv    129

sz 10 inv    149

sz 10.5 inv    149

sz 1inv    42

sz 11.5 inv    25

sz 12 inv    1

*They sold out fast on the old cart system. Looks like there is still inventory on the new system.

Last edited:
I just got through on a 9.5 (new checkout system).

KEEP TRYING FOLKS!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom