Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

After holding them I am between the social status hamptons and those on friday!! Black can't go wrong, but love the 1600 model and the colour way is pretty cool and something I dont have close too. This will be last pair of the year. Game time decision. 

As for the 580's I am a 10.5 in most everything, like everything! need it for the width not for the length as I have fred flintstone feet, however I went with a 10 in my recent 580s and were a little snug but not bad after a few wears and it stretching out. Hard to say, if you like them tightish I would say half size down. I could go either way with mine. 
what are you in asics and nikes?
Sorry man just saw this post. Cncpts has em!
now i just gotta find $1k :smile:

debating if i should get those wings horns 580s ugh too many shoes. ive never owned a ,pair of 580s thats why im iffy about it

If I didn't own so many black shoes I would've copped the W+H 580's... especially since their shop is so close to me. But I agree, too many shoes on the cop list right now!

W+H 580's will be my 1st pair of New Balances.

Other than NBDC, any other stores selling them on the 20th? havent really seen alot of buzz on IG.

Last edited:
W+H 580's will be my 1st pair of New Balances.

Other than NBDC, any other stores selling them on the 20th? havent really seen alot of buzz on IG.
theres a lot more trust me. kicktheory just posted they will have them but $180? i havent been keeping up with the prices but ive seen overseas sites that will have them for cheaper even with shipping lol

theres a lot more trust me. kicktheory just posted they will have them but $180? i havent been keeping up with the prices but ive seen overseas sites that will have them for cheaper even with shipping lol

i hope they offer them for less, would love to double up since i know ill be beating my 1st pair.

W+H site had them for $173 USD + shipping, which is why i hesistated.

also, appreciate the help in this thread fellas...Repped

Last edited:
i hope they offer them for less, would love to double up since i know ill be beating my 1st pair.

im pretty sure itll be free shipping from some places though 

Maybe putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 but I think concepts are going to drop those orange 997s on Saturday in New York... I'd love an 8...

Sizing question (yes, another one) - how do the 998 Horweens fit? I'd normally go with the sizing guide floating around here, but I thought I'd check in with you guys since this one is all leather and it may fit differently compared to standard 998's.

They were 200 Canadian, and as far as I know W+H is a canadian brand.. Could be wrong. They came to 220 shipped via Canada post. 200 + 10 for tax + 10 for shipped in Canada. - hoping people eat! Post Pics! Here are some found from FB group 

Any idea what prices are gonna be for the W+Hs? Only prices i've seen is USD$180 and GBP110..

Back
Top Bottom