Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

About to have 275 bucks on the PayPal to play with. Not really sure what to look for as of now. Any ideas? Size 10.5-11

Just in...These things are buttery, man...

Oof, both pairs are calling my name! :pimp:  1500s are quickly becoming my favorite model. Probably one of the Top 5 best NB silhouettes IMO!

Is the top pair made in the UK? I don't think I saw that one in the preview... 

Really dig that green accent. I don't own any 1500s yet. Def gonna cop one of those pairs

@ClarkWGrizwald  I see you're heavy into customizing homie. Mind if I ask you what materials you use for the paint? Angelus work well on suede?

Wanna turn these:

Into these:

@ClarkWGrizwald  I see you're heavy into customizing homie. Mind if I ask you what materials you use for the paint? Angelus work well on suede?

Wanna turn these:

Into these:
I avoid painting suede unless I absolutely have to. always use dye on suede. Angelus makes good suede dye as well. That custom will be easy. a darker color dye on a lighter color suede will take easy. other way around not so much. you gotta get into other steps. 

Last edited:

I avoid painting suede unless I absolutely have to. always use dye on suede. Angelus makes good suede dye as well. That custom will be easy. a darker color dye on a lighter color suede will take easy. other way around not so much. you gotta get into other steps. 
Appreciate the info homie. Repped.

Nice sale going on at Ubiq if you weren't aware. 30% off all sale items.

A ton of 996s and 1300s for $63

Back
Top Bottom