Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks dude

Yep, yep.

On another note...

Last year I cleaned up on Nice Kicks Shop with some UK 577s on Black Friday for $55 a piece. I say that to ask this: Is NiceKicks.com basically irrelevant now? They have absolutely nothing now and get nothing. Anyone know what the deal is?

Yep, yep.

On another note...

Last year I cleaned up on Nice Kicks Shop with some UK 577s on Black Friday for $55 a piece. I say that to ask this: Is NiceKicks.com basically irrelevant now? They have absolutely nothing now and get nothing. Anyone know what the deal is?
They changing ownership or something like that. accounts are on hold it seems, only Nike is active

Yep, yep.

On another note...

According to a friend in Austin, Nicekicks is currently in the process of being bought by another company and they're focusing more on Nike and Jordan releases

Got my 997HLs in today and I gotta say I felt some type of way paying over $120 ON SALE for a pair of NB. Holding these in hand and trying them on made me a believer. I should've known better with a USA made NB, but every time I get a pair (4 so far) I'm surprised with how they look and feel on feet. The infrared 6 that came out today is my all time favorite shoe, yet I'm just as happy to have these. I'm glad It took my blinders off.

does anyone know how 997 compares to 996 and 1300 in terms of sizing?

tried searching for sizing chart but couldnt find it.

does anyone know how 997 compares to 996 and 1300 in terms of sizing?

tried searching for sizing chart but couldnt find it.
Its in @niketalk13  sig I believe. I would say that 998s run a bit longer than the 997. I go TTS in both, but you could probably .5 down in the 998. They are both narrow, but the 998 seems to run longer IMHO

Y'all flourished at Packers :wow: :pimp:

Did anyone grab the Purple Reign 740? Does the code work for those as well or nah?

Anybody else cop these? I luckily got my size.

want to grab a pair of 997nvs but they only have my tts10 but feel like for a snug fit i should go .5 :smh: search continues! 

Hi guys,

I'm new to new balance and I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on removing a scuff mark on my 997 rose
mean.gif

The black scuff mark is on the white Encap midsole of the shoe.  

I've tried using (laundry and dish) soap and a toothbrush to remove it but failed
mean.gif

Any advice?

Hi guys,

I'm new to new balance and I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on removing a scuff mark on my 997 rose :smh: .

The black scuff mark is on the white Encap midsole of the shoe.  

I've tried using (laundry and dish) soap and a toothbrush to remove it but failed :smh: .

Any advice?

Some pics might help

Back
Top Bottom