Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can I join the copping club?? :D

These>>>RG

This shouldn't even be up for debate imo....

US 997 > pretty much everything out there right now :smokin

Cncpts webstore has been pretty good to me, hopefully these aren't too difficult to obtain, thinking the inevitable high price tag and cw should help deter some of the people on the fence.. :nerd:

997 is definitely the best out right now. I'm ashamed to day I don't own any yet because the price tag. I've been waiting for this to drop to put forth the funds for them

997 is definitely the best out right now. I'm ashamed to day I don't own any yet because the price tag. I've been waiting for this to drop to put forth the funds for them

Every 997 has dropped below MSRP of every ronnie glv this year, just sayin... cop some 997s bro you won't regret it!!

DTE > GY > NV > HL > PR

^^^ Top 5 997 this year in that order for my taste, I need to double on GY and DTE :smokin

Every 997 has dropped below MSRP of every ronnie glv this year, just sayin... cop some 997s bro you won't regret it!!

DTE > GY > NV > HL > PR

^^^ Top 5 997 this year in that order for my taste, I need to double on GY and DTE :smokin

straight up bro.. every 997 can or could have been had for under retail.. it definitely takes on digging..

if its something you want especially and its a pretty generous price slash on the 997---go for it..

damn 9th you got the PR's hella low on that list.. they're clean bro :rofl:

damn 9th you got the PR's hella low on that list.. they're clean bro :rofl:

haha, yeah I'm not huge on brown/black color combinations in general, shoes,outfit, what have you...

Materials on the PR are ahead of the pack though...

I realllyy wanted the PR and had the opportunity to cop for $160 but was too late. Same with the NV that was posted for $100 and B&A a few weeks ago. If the CNCPTS weren't dropping next week, the DTE would already be in my possession 

I think i one of the few that doesn't like the fit of the 997.  998s are a better fit or me.  997s seem too heavy and bulky, although the materials and shape are all top notch.  Can't imagine running in them.

im trying hard not to order from overseas. how much did you pay for the starcows stunna?
wasnt too bad from Norse Store, they gave me a discount code from the last time i bought something from em

i think they ended up being around 170 per

Anyone know if the sizing on the 574 pennant pack is different? Looks almost like fleece material and dont want to order my normal size if it fits snug. Thanks in advance.

Just got my 998ggo in, even better in person.

Does anyone have tips on a protectant?
The suede is so nice, all my other nbs eventually the suede becomes rough or hard...

Question for my 990/991 experts.

Are below legit? Looks like a hybrid 990 upper with 991 bottom. 

Just want to double check before I buy.

Thanks in advance for any help.

DT

Question for my 990/991 experts.

Are below legit? Looks like a hybrid 990 upper with 991 bottom. 

Just want to double check before I buy.

Thanks in advance for any help.

DT
legit

these are 990V2 made in USA, the 990V2 UK made have a different sole

[h1]New Balance ML996DGY[/h1]
These have to be in my top 5 releases this year the more I see them.
eek.gif

Too bad I ain't doing $260.
mean.gif
FML

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom