Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

the ct300 were $139. very different from 130 euros. the most excited I've been on a new balance release in a while. NB offers a new retro and people ignore it. its very interesting. I hate to be that guy, but honestly, if they aren't a rehashed silhouette with a different color way people aren't really interested it seems.

I actually really like the CT300. The only pair out of the pack I really liked was the Firmament colorway but I didn't really make an effort to grab them.

I'm definitely looking forward to grabbing the navy pair that just released hopefully at a discount.

Another 530 colorway.

10375587_323304244486013_1921386590_n.jpg

(Image Source: http://iconosquare.com/p/748983407843416149_1230687757)

Anywhere else got them OG 530's? Was gonna refer my buddy to PYS since that's where I got mine but sold out of course.

Damn so much hate/disinterest on the 998MDs, I'm surprised. Crazy clean, remind me of the Hanon Chosen Fews although obviously not as nice.

So Independence Days are still out there? Hmm I wonder if there are any Infernos left, doubt if though.

haven't bought 998s for a while now, do they fit true to size or half size down? last time I got them, I remember them being a little long.

Any site still have a sz 8.5 for the 998 moby ? My right shoe has deep dimples so I want to get another pair so I can mix and match a perfect pair

superb pics.  still salty i missed em.  slim chance of a restock or world wide release? JCrew london staff have no clue about NBs.

Back
Top Bottom