Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Originally Posted by Charlemagne

Are they going to do anything to fix the no huddle problem???
Hey Everyone,

I’d like to provide everyone with an update on where we are with the two of the main issues with NCAA Football 12. Once I have more information to share, I’ll provide another update.

- No Huddle Issue introduced in title update #2

We’ve identified and fixed the “No Huddle

Originally Posted by Charlemagne

Are they going to do anything to fix the no huddle problem???
Hey Everyone,

I’d like to provide everyone with an update on where we are with the two of the main issues with NCAA Football 12. Once I have more information to share, I’ll provide another update.

- No Huddle Issue introduced in title update #2

We’ve identified and fixed the “No Huddle

On QB options how do I hand it off? I hold left trigger like with a pitch but it didn't do anything

On QB options how do I hand it off? I hold left trigger like with a pitch but it didn't do anything

Originally Posted by omgitswes

You're talking about the Read options right?

You have to press X (PS3) to give it to the HB, not sure what you press for the 360.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

You're talking about the Read options right?

You have to press X (PS3) to give it to the HB, not sure what you press for the 360.

If these guys at EA knew what was good for them, they'd give all of us that bought copies of '12 a $60 credit that you can only use towards '13.

(and make sure '13 is ready to go from jump)

This *+%% is damn near unforgivable.

How the +%#+ did these jackasses find a way to absolutely +%#+ up my favorite video game of all time?

*exits thread for good in total disgust*

If these guys at EA knew what was good for them, they'd give all of us that bought copies of '12 a $60 credit that you can only use towards '13.

(and make sure '13 is ready to go from jump)

This *+%% is damn near unforgivable.

How the +%#+ did these jackasses find a way to absolutely +%#+ up my favorite video game of all time?

*exits thread for good in total disgust*

Might trade this in on Amazon..they giving $32
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by customkilla23

I would really appreciate it if EA would update the jerseys
mad.gif
 at ncaa not having oklahoma states new unis
This. And put the new Nike Pro Combats jerseys 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by customkilla23

I would really appreciate it if EA would update the jerseys
mad.gif
 at ncaa not having oklahoma states new unis
This. And put the new Nike Pro Combats jerseys 
pimp.gif

This game is racist. Every black guy I recruit has the education as their lowest thing theyre interested in
30t6p3b.gif

WHATS GOOD WITH THE ROSTERS? what roster did you guys download? and how can i play with the roster in exhibiton mode. i know RTG it wont work bummer

WHATS GOOD WITH THE ROSTERS? what roster did you guys download? and how can i play with the roster in exhibiton mode. i know RTG it wont work bummer

Back
Top Bottom