Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Originally Posted by Nako XL

you know what i kinda miss? when schools could commit ncaa violations. what was that ncaa '05?

my teams stayed on probation, i ran such a dirty program
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 That would be great. Like when recruiting, start giving dudes cars.

You say it was 05? I might buy it just to do that. What all could you do?

you know what i kinda miss? when schools could commit ncaa violations. what was that ncaa '05?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Remember that
laugh.gif
I don't get why they took out historic teams as well. Just keep them im i loved playing with old teams

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Remember that
laugh.gif
I don't get why they took out historic teams as well. Just keep them im i loved playing with old teams

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It was '06.

Recruits would commit violations and you would have to discipline them, and the more violations a recruit committed the more NCAA attention you garnered (there was a meter gauging how interested they were.)

I had a dynasty going with my roommates in school and they'd get heated because I'd over recruit and would never discipline my kids when they'd breakrules haha.

I'd recruit 4 and 5 star recruits with no Academic interest, and the kids would commit major violations and I'd suspend them for 1 quarter, then when the NCAA hammer came down I'd just jump ship to another school, do the same thing, then run again
laugh.gif

I was the John Calipari of college football.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It was '06.

Recruits would commit violations and you would have to discipline them, and the more violations a recruit committed the more NCAA attention you garnered (there was a meter gauging how interested they were.)

I had a dynasty going with my roommates in school and they'd get heated because I'd over recruit and would never discipline my kids when they'd breakrules haha.

I'd recruit 4 and 5 star recruits with no Academic interest, and the kids would commit major violations and I'd suspend them for 1 quarter, then when the NCAA hammer came down I'd just jump ship to another school, do the same thing, then run again
laugh.gif

The thing that pisses me off the most while playing this game is the amount of passes the receivers drop. I'm talking about when they reel it in then someone tackles them. It's almost automatic that they will drop the pass if they're hit right after they catch it. @#$# is so annoying and unrealistic.

The thing that pisses me off the most while playing this game is the amount of passes the receivers drop. I'm talking about when they reel it in then someone tackles them. It's almost automatic that they will drop the pass if they're hit right after they catch it. @#$# is so annoying and unrealistic.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It was '06.

laugh.gif

great game. I think that was the year they were to have the fans storming the field after a big win and tear down the goal posts. but NCAA made them scrap it months before release.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It was '06.

laugh.gif

great game. I think that was the year they were to have the fans storming the field after a big win and tear down the goal posts. but NCAA made them scrap it months before release.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

I haven't had that happen a lot, but I have had passes hit the receiver in his helmet without him even attempting to catch the ball and having the reciever just keep running a cross route without even trying to catch it.  I get heated because it usually happens on third down

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

I haven't had that happen a lot, but I have had passes hit the receiver in his helmet without him even attempting to catch the ball and having the reciever just keep running a cross route without even trying to catch it.  I get heated because it usually happens on third down

Originally Posted by Gmills23

laugh.gif

It was '06.

laugh.gif

I remember that game. Schools like Colorado and miami were always on probation. I wonder why they dont do it now so a team like USC who already lost scholarships would have that happen in the game. That would make it much better.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

laugh.gif

It was '06.

laugh.gif

I remember that game. Schools like Colorado and miami were always on probation. I wonder why they dont do it now so a team like USC who already lost scholarships would have that happen in the game. That would make it much better.

Finished my first season in Dynasty and all of my good players were Juniors and they ALL left for the draft
frown.gif

It's like a completely different team I'm playing with now. Didn't really put much effort behind recruiting, lesson learned.

Finished my first season in Dynasty and all of my good players were Juniors and they ALL left for the draft
frown.gif

It's like a completely different team I'm playing with now. Didn't really put much effort behind recruiting, lesson learned.

frown.gif

I had the same thing happen to me, and I didnt know at the time that you could try to convince them to stay another year smh.

frown.gif

I had the same thing happen to me, and I didnt know at the time that you could try to convince them to stay another year smh.

Back
Top Bottom