Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Russell wilson on wisconsin
pimp.gif

Run game is serious

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

It's gonna take them FOREVER to get these rosters right. Black people are white, vice versa, everybody got on every accessory on the game and are rastafarians, players out of position etc..
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

It's gonna take them FOREVER to get these rosters right. Black people are white, vice versa, everybody got on every accessory on the game and are rastafarians, players out of position etc..
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I usually wait to pick this up too but this year I decided to pick it up on the release date. Got an online dynasty w/ some gamers in my office to get started with. If a NT dynasty is started, I'd like to join...

I usually wait to pick this up too but this year I decided to pick it up on the release date. Got an online dynasty w/ some gamers in my office to get started with. If a NT dynasty is started, I'd like to join...

game is crack. Got home at 10 from work last night. played till 3 in the morning. Up at 6. Work sucks today. lol

game is crack. Got home at 10 from work last night. played till 3 in the morning. Up at 6. Work sucks today. lol

Picked the game up yesterday and I haven't put the controllers down since (not literally)
I'm playing dynasty with my UT Longhorns and we're KILLIN IT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

only on week 9 and I've already got 5 5-star recruits

Picked the game up yesterday and I haven't put the controllers down since (not literally)
I'm playing dynasty with my UT Longhorns and we're KILLIN IT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

only on week 9 and I've already got 5 5-star recruits

After getting manhandled by West Va last night I won my other two games before cutting the PS3 off.

After getting manhandled by West Va last night I won my other two games before cutting the PS3 off.

Was in a good match against someone using FSU online earlier. Tied at 3-3 in the 4th I give up a 64 yard TD to Chris Thompson
30t6p3b.gif
Defense had been pretty stellar the entire game until I finally sent an all out blitz
tired.gif
. On the ensuing kickoff I house a 92 yarder with Eduardo Clements after bouncing off an attempted big hit
eek.gif

I'm crunk as *%#$ and while I'm getting ready to kick the XP I see the "Please Wait" in the bottom left of the corner
alien.gif

Lost connection to my opponent
mad.gif
I'm not sure if breh breh quit because he thought the house call was bs or what but that +%@% was wack.

Was in a good match against someone using FSU online earlier. Tied at 3-3 in the 4th I give up a 64 yard TD to Chris Thompson
30t6p3b.gif
Defense had been pretty stellar the entire game until I finally sent an all out blitz
tired.gif
. On the ensuing kickoff I house a 92 yarder with Eduardo Clements after bouncing off an attempted big hit
eek.gif

I'm crunk as *%#$ and while I'm getting ready to kick the XP I see the "Please Wait" in the bottom left of the corner
alien.gif

Lost connection to my opponent
mad.gif
I'm not sure if breh breh quit because he thought the house call was bs or what but that +%@% was wack.

I hate how if an opponent quits on you the game doesn't even reward you with a full win. Sure you'll get the W on your record but your rank doesn't go up at all. Some BS.

I hate how if an opponent quits on you the game doesn't even reward you with a full win. Sure you'll get the W on your record but your rank doesn't go up at all. Some BS.

is there any way to get the pro combat uniforms if you didn't do the gamestop pre-order? I'm not talking about the ones you get for sharing the demo, I'm talking bout the Oregon's and VT's etc

is there any way to get the pro combat uniforms if you didn't do the gamestop pre-order? I'm not talking about the ones you get for sharing the demo, I'm talking bout the Oregon's and VT's etc

EA really needs to bring back the option of playing hardcore matches at the highest difficulty. The A.I on "All-American" is awful. I think I may end up copping just to have something to play until Madden comes out.

EA really needs to bring back the option of playing hardcore matches at the highest difficulty. The A.I on "All-American" is awful. I think I may end up copping just to have something to play until Madden comes out.

Back
Top Bottom