Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The guy who did the video review had me dying when he called Steve Nash a emancipated woman�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He said "emaciated"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can someone confirm/deny that you have to buy DLC to play a full legends team (Say the 87 lakers vs the 96 bulls) online?

Can I seriously not play that match-up in a friendly game against a friend online without buying DLC?

Can someone confirm/deny that you have to buy DLC to play a full legends team (Say the 87 lakers vs the 96 bulls) online?

Can I seriously not play that match-up in a friendly game against a friend online without buying DLC?

anyone else use the custom arena sounds? Best kept secret of the game IMO. I was on the operationsports forum and there were these guys saying they paid $150.00 for this game just to get it a week early! FOOLS!

anyone else use the custom arena sounds? Best kept secret of the game IMO. I was on the operationsports forum and there were these guys saying they paid $150.00 for this game just to get it a week early! FOOLS!

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

this is all that's keeping me from purchasing it when it drops. if they charge for this, i'm holding out.

this is all that's keeping me from purchasing it when it drops. if they charge for this, i'm holding out.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

I don't see why they would considering that this is honestly the one of the very few things carrying them this year during the lockout.  

Originally Posted by jae oh en

I don't see why they would considering that this is honestly the one of the very few things carrying them this year during the lockout.  

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by HOOD17

eek.gif
you can play games in black and white.

Sheer insanity. Just imagine if TVs had a function where you could just turn down the color setting to 0.
It removes the 3pt line too, right?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by HOOD17

eek.gif
you can play games in black and white.

Sheer insanity. Just imagine if TVs had a function where you could just turn down the color setting to 0.
It removes the 3pt line too, right?

Back
Top Bottom