Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by TannerVon

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Caron Butler's shot is even easier this year.
devil.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ all the people that's going to hop on the Mavs bandwagon this year. Word to everyone picking the Eagles on Madden now.
laugh.gif
Grizzles FTW 
pimp.gif
Grizz are going in this season!.

4 minutes of one game with one team...this is gonna be a long two weeks
ohwell.gif

i been rockin w/ this grizz for a couple years now...

Hasheem Thabeet used to PATROL the paint...

Zach in the post = $

rudy gay's midrange and finishing ability = $

conley's quick hands and speedy layups = $

oj when he gets going = $

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

devil.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ all the people that's going to hop on the Mavs bandwagon this year. Word to everyone picking the Eagles on Madden now.
laugh.gif

Na I will do like I've done for the past few years and run with my Bulls squad 
pimp.gif

devil.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Na I will do like I've done for the past few years and run with my Bulls squad 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

devil.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Na I will do like I've done for the past few years and run with my Bulls Kings squad 
pimp.gif
fixed 

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

devil.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Na I will do like I've done for the past few years and run with my Bulls Kings squad 
pimp.gif
fixed 

i just hope the tendencies are right. i want attackers to attack, shooters to shoot when they get the shot and defensive players to actually body up. in '11, d.rose was so dang soft. dude wasnt even trying it seemed. lol. my myplayer was on the bulls and sure i was the star, but how is it that on a team with d.rose, my #2 was boozer? so i hope they get that right this time.

i just hope the tendencies are right. i want attackers to attack, shooters to shoot when they get the shot and defensive players to actually body up. in '11, d.rose was so dang soft. dude wasnt even trying it seemed. lol. my myplayer was on the bulls and sure i was the star, but how is it that on a team with d.rose, my #2 was boozer? so i hope they get that right this time.

Originally Posted by Freeze

i just hope the tendencies are right. i want attackers to attack, shooters to shoot when they get the shot and defensive players to actually body up. in '11
Just from the demo alone, I can say that you will be happy.
30t6p3b.gif
There is no stopping Lebron driving to the rim
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

i just hope the tendencies are right. i want attackers to attack, shooters to shoot when they get the shot and defensive players to actually body up. in '11
Just from the demo alone, I can say that you will be happy.
30t6p3b.gif
There is no stopping Lebron driving to the rim
laugh.gif

omgggg, do my eyes deceive me? is that shine on the patent those concords in the vid??!!!! mind = blown.

omgggg, do my eyes deceive me? is that shine on the patent those concords in the vid??!!!! mind = blown.

Is that video official?
eek.gif
Bubba Chuck
pimp.gif
actual patent leather
eek.gif
BULLS BLACK PINSTRIPES
eek.gif
eek.gif
Air Max Penny's OMG

Is that video official?
eek.gif
Bubba Chuck
pimp.gif
actual patent leather
eek.gif
BULLS BLACK PINSTRIPES
eek.gif
eek.gif
Air Max Penny's OMG

I was gonna say, that's gotta be some modded PC version of the game with all those PE shoes, custom court designs, old pictures of KG and Kemp coming up like that... 
Too good to be true.

I was gonna say, that's gotta be some modded PC version of the game with all those PE shoes, custom court designs, old pictures of KG and Kemp coming up like that... 
Too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom