Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

i wonder why its such a mystery on why kobe isnt rated as high as dwade or lebron...

dwade and lebron are CLEARLY BETTER OVERALL basketball players than kobe.

remove all that nostalgic memory and you'll understand where i'm coming from.

i wonder why its such a mystery on why kobe isnt rated as high as dwade or lebron...

dwade and lebron are CLEARLY BETTER OVERALL basketball players than kobe.

remove all that nostalgic memory and you'll understand where i'm coming from.

Hello, NBA2K fans. 

It’s Mike Wang, Sr. Game Designer, with you today to talk about some of the new features and improvements made to the offensive end of the floor in NBA2K12 – primarily in the areas of Ball Handling and Shooting.

Ball Handling

Let’s start off talking about dribbling.  Last year, one of our top AI engineers completely re-worked the dribbling system and it was immediately recognized as one of the biggest improvements in the jump between 2K10 and 2K11.  We were really happy with how far it came last year, but there were certain things that we didn’t have time to get in… which is typically the case when undergoing huge code re-writes such as this.  In a nutshell, the two main goals we wanted to achieve with the dribbler in NBA2K12 were to:
  1. Refine the movement, in terms of look and feel
  2. Make good ball handlers feel more “explosive

Hello, NBA2K fans. 

It’s Mike Wang, Sr. Game Designer, with you today to talk about some of the new features and improvements made to the offensive end of the floor in NBA2K12 – primarily in the areas of Ball Handling and Shooting.

Ball Handling

Let’s start off talking about dribbling.  Last year, one of our top AI engineers completely re-worked the dribbling system and it was immediately recognized as one of the biggest improvements in the jump between 2K10 and 2K11.  We were really happy with how far it came last year, but there were certain things that we didn’t have time to get in… which is typically the case when undergoing huge code re-writes such as this.  In a nutshell, the two main goals we wanted to achieve with the dribbler in NBA2K12 were to:
  1. Refine the movement, in terms of look and feel
  2. Make good ball handlers feel more “explosive

Online Association is gonna be SICK. Need to start a NT Association when the game drops
laugh.gif

Glad they can update little details with NBA today... I just hope lead passing is toned down this year.

Online Association is gonna be SICK. Need to start a NT Association when the game drops
laugh.gif

Glad they can update little details with NBA today... I just hope lead passing is toned down this year.

hmmmmmm soooo only 2 am PST? Maybe I will stay up for it then
laugh.gif

hmmmmmm soooo only 2 am PST? Maybe I will stay up for it then
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom