Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Man everyone is on this since yesterday ...

Kind of want to pick this up, now.
nerd.gif

Worth it?

the turnovers is just stupid this year. you cant make a pass without it being stolen or tipped into a steal. $$+!! Then the recovery defense is just not real at all. Ive had guys wide open and no defender near me but yet they somehow block my shot.

As for the Bulls players, I agree with dude a couple post up. All they do id run the fast break 100% of the time, try and steal every single inbound pass, and swipe, swipe, swipe for steal. The bulls Defense is cool but they aint great but yet 2k got them at a ungodly ranking on defense.

another gripe I have is that i go to practice mode and shoot and practice and shoot and practice trying to get shot releases down. Figure i got it down, decide to play online and cant throw a MOFO penny in the ocean with a torpedo launcher.

Is it me or the shot release is different when u play online?? If so do I need to make changes or practice at a different level? I mean really this is getting annoying.

Lastly in my rant, This NINJA KEVIN DURANT DONT MISS +*+!!!!!!! Im Done

the turnovers is just stupid this year. you cant make a pass without it being stolen or tipped into a steal. $$+!! Then the recovery defense is just not real at all. Ive had guys wide open and no defender near me but yet they somehow block my shot.

As for the Bulls players, I agree with dude a couple post up. All they do id run the fast break 100% of the time, try and steal every single inbound pass, and swipe, swipe, swipe for steal. The bulls Defense is cool but they aint great but yet 2k got them at a ungodly ranking on defense.

another gripe I have is that i go to practice mode and shoot and practice and shoot and practice trying to get shot releases down. Figure i got it down, decide to play online and cant throw a MOFO penny in the ocean with a torpedo launcher.

Is it me or the shot release is different when u play online?? If so do I need to make changes or practice at a different level? I mean really this is getting annoying.

Lastly in my rant, This NINJA KEVIN DURANT DONT MISS +*+!!!!!!! Im Done

^^KD doesnt miss nd Westbrook steals EVERYTHING...
I hate how i can only dribble with kobe, anybody else on the lakers get plucked instantly...

New gamertag for the few Nters i play and new challengers....

gt- nat king cole456

^^KD doesnt miss nd Westbrook steals EVERYTHING...
I hate how i can only dribble with kobe, anybody else on the lakers get plucked instantly...

New gamertag for the few Nters i play and new challengers....

gt- nat king cole456

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Everytime i try to register My2K it always says 'The 2K Sports Server is unavailable at this time'.. what do i do? its been like 3 days now and ive tried multiple times
anyone?

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Everytime i try to register My2K it always says 'The 2K Sports Server is unavailable at this time'.. what do i do? its been like 3 days now and ive tried multiple times
anyone?

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Why is Gasol's midrange rating NINE points higher than kobe's?

Why does Lamar Odom have a "3" next to his name? Dude is a career 32% shooter from deep, yet his 3 point rating is higher than Kobe's.
Gasol shoots a higher percentage from midrange, but on less shots. Default 2k ratings for you.
Lamar shot 38% from 3 last season.

WRONG...
Midrange and Close range are 2 different shots... Kobe's Mid Range sucks.... but his close range which you guys think is his mid range is 99 ovr.......  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Why is Gasol's midrange rating NINE points higher than kobe's?

Why does Lamar Odom have a "3" next to his name? Dude is a career 32% shooter from deep, yet his 3 point rating is higher than Kobe's.
Gasol shoots a higher percentage from midrange, but on less shots. Default 2k ratings for you.
Lamar shot 38% from 3 last season.

WRONG...
Midrange and Close range are 2 different shots... Kobe's Mid Range sucks.... but his close range which you guys think is his mid range is 99 ovr.......  
laugh.gif

I hate when i play friends and i explain the sim rules and they say well if they let u do it how is it cheating/cheesing..

al my friends dont shoot the ball.. only go to the paint and play off ball defense.... its sad....

these peple are killing the game of basketball online..

were not even playing real basketball because these bums dont wanna shoot the ball no more......

I hate when i play friends and i explain the sim rules and they say well if they let u do it how is it cheating/cheesing..

al my friends dont shoot the ball.. only go to the paint and play off ball defense.... its sad....

these peple are killing the game of basketball online..

were not even playing real basketball because these bums dont wanna shoot the ball no more......

Back
Top Bottom