Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

why do u need to see shot feedback? you must suck...... go to practice mode and get the shot releases down.

gotta compensate for lag when playing online doe.
is there an NT online association for the 360??

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

why do u need to see shot feedback? you must suck...... go to practice mode and get the shot releases down.

gotta compensate for lag when playing online doe.
is there an NT online association for the 360??

is there a roster update out? i just got the game but when i try to download official 2k roster it just says none available at this time.

is there a roster update out? i just got the game but when i try to download official 2k roster it just says none available at this time.

Yeah, it's been happening to everyone lately. 2K servers have always been horrible. You would think they'd fix it by now.

BTW, my friends and I are trying to start a new online association, but every time any of us try, it's not the updated rosters. Anyone know how to fix that? Or is it just something we have to wait for?

Yeah, it's been happening to everyone lately. 2K servers have always been horrible. You would think they'd fix it by now.

BTW, my friends and I are trying to start a new online association, but every time any of us try, it's not the updated rosters. Anyone know how to fix that? Or is it just something we have to wait for?

Got it today.. PS3.. Only thing is I wanna play online ranked games with my buddy... It works for FIFA, but not this ... only thing I dislike

Got it today.. PS3.. Only thing is I wanna play online ranked games with my buddy... It works for FIFA, but not this ... only thing I dislike

Dwight Howard in this game
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I was playing my boy and all he did was stay in the paint with Dwight and let the computer play the rest of his d.
Then on offense just pass it to the middle and he dunks the ball EVERY time.
How are you supposed to stop this?

Dwight Howard in this game
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I was playing my boy and all he did was stay in the paint with Dwight and let the computer play the rest of his d.
Then on offense just pass it to the middle and he dunks the ball EVERY time.
How are you supposed to stop this?

Back
Top Bottom