Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by thapointguy

They still need to fix the steals issue. I get ripped by Westbrook too easily while casually walking up the court and I protect the ball too. Defense is questionable. The defender I control likes getting dunked on.
30t6p3b.gif
It won't jump to at least attempt the block shot. The offensive player always get the foul calls and those body contact layups always goes in. The offensive player continues their dribble after blocking them from driving the lane, just when I thought I made the stop the guy blows pass me for the dunk. Defensive help doesn't rotate fast enough or ends up doing nothing. The updates are making it better so if they fix those I'll be 100% happy with the game.
I agree about the spamming of steals, the rest of your issues have to do with learning the little details of the game. No hand outs are given in 2K. Learn the controls and use your defensive settings/coach profiles.

My XBOX gamertag is the exact same as my NT SN. Y'all can feel free to add me and catch fade.

NothinAfter wrote:

Seems like you just SUCK!

I'm just use to LIVE I guess. Simple controls no extra !%%@%*@$ movements, easy lock on the opponent. I control all my players and its hard to get an accurate control of them when I'm switching off. Most of the time the offensive guy blows by me and I get no help from my players. This game not right for my playing style I guess.

Why does every team seemingly cherry pick? As soon as they get a rebound the ball is already going up for a shot.
30t6p3b.gif
Hell, they even fast break off of missed FT's.

I'm getting an error code on my ps3 when I try to dl update after it tells me its about to take1348 mins to dl I checked my connection it says it good what should I do?

didnt know what the patch details were before playing for the 1st time in over a month yesterday....only decided to play if coz i heard they got Kemba and all them guys in the game now.

Played Bobcats vs 76ers, dropped 31, 4, 4, 3 stls with Kemba on 12-21 shooting. Superstar/Simulation/7 min qtrs. But i lost...the rest of the Bobcats in the game is garbage
30t6p3b.gif
76-68 final i think....But i noticed some difference in the gameplay. Game played better...still some improvements need to be made though, hopefully they continue to keep up with the patches
pimp.gif

I like the update. when clowns try to cut you off at half court and push you back you get the blocking call
pimp.gif

Anyone use sliders when playing association? Offline game always improved with sliders, at least with past 2k games. Just wasn't sure if these problems are just with unedited sliders or what.

Back
Top Bottom