OFFICIAL NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD UPDATE:SHAQ TO CAVS? McCANTS TO SAC/CHANDLER RETURNED TO SENDER

who wants marcus williams?
pimp.gif

warriors should be shopping a good majority of their backcourt players. i honestly think monta ellis, crawford, azubuike and maggs are being shopped heavily. wouldn't be surprised if anthony randolph/brandon wright gets moved either.

Saw this on another site... I think it was ESPN.com, actually...

Jason Kidd for Baron Davis and Marcus Camby...

Clippers fans ready to get out from under that BD contract? Marcus Camby never made sense from the beginning...

I'd do it in a heartbeat if I were Mark Cuban... Trade Stackhouse's contract for a decent shooting guard...

any team that needs a PG right now (hornets, magics, etc) should look out for marcus williams.
dude gets no minutes at all to show his talent...

edit:
Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Saw this on another site... I think it was ESPN.com, actually...

Jason Kidd for Baron Davis and Marcus Camby...

Clippers fans ready to get out from under that BD contract? Marcus Camby never made sense from the beginning...

I'd do it in a heartbeat if I were Mark Cuban... Trade Stackhouse's contract for a decent shooting guard...
they gave up a second rounder for camby. if you were the GM, you wouldnt do it?
honestly, the clippers made a stupid move for getting zbo. i guess they were trying to imitate the lakers with a big 3?

Of their big men, I think the Clippers would be better served getting rid of Chris Kaman because the combination of Marcus Camby and Zach Randolph worksbetter. They can also get rid of Kaman's contract and develop Jordan behind Camby until the end of next season. By then, DeAndre Jordan could be aproductive center (he's played well the last few weeks). As for Baron Davis, he doesn't fit in with the rest of the team and doesn't get along withCoach Dunleavy, so he should be shipped too.

Marcus Williams is trash juice.

Kidd for BD and Camby? Does it really work under the cap?

Originally Posted by franchise3

Kidd for BD and Camby? Does it really work under the cap?
The contracts are almost spot on... Kidd earns about 200K more this year than those two combined...

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]J. O'Neal
Reb: 9
Ast: 4
Stl: 0
Blk: 9 V.S. Lakers tonight[/td] [/tr][/table]Riles better be on the phone as we speak

Those totals may be inflated since we don't play any defense, but JO did look rather spry tonight.

^dang Oneal did his thing tonight,they lost so i guess it doesnt matter. did anybody hear what they said on PTI about shaq getting traded back to the lakers?isthis even possible?

That Kidd-BD-Camby deal makes sense for Dallas, but why would LA pull the trigger on that? Even if it is just a rumor, this goes to show how lopsided andridiculous that Kidd trade was last year, people were freaking out and saying Dallas was winning the 'chip no questions asked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

J.O. did look good tonight, but he still plays a perimeter oriented offensive game.
It would have to involve Odom , Vlad or Puke and a pick...wouldn't mind this deal considering the Lakers will more than likely lose Odom thissummer and I'm not a big fan of Vlad/Puke.

The Hornets traded for Antonio Daniels after it occurred to them that Mike James wasn't the answer at the backup one spot (which for whatever reason tookwell over a year), and now Beno Udrih is the target?
laugh.gif

God, I love this team's front office.

That's a bad deal for the Mavs. The only thing Baron wants to do is run and that is not what Dallas does.

He probably won't admit it but BD needed Don Nelson as much as Nelson needed him and both are bad without the other.

these next 2 games for us will tell us if we need to make a deal for a big man or not
id love to get amare though

^ I agree. The Cavs were interested in making an offer for him, but they were a little hesitant because his ankle still isn't 100%.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

That's a bad deal for the Mavs. The only thing Baron wants to do is run and that is not what Dallas does.
Dallas doesn't run? They aren't Golden State but they aren't Detroit... They'll get out and gun it when they have to... And ifthey made that deal... Baron, Terry, Howard, Dirk, Camby ... You're getting out and running...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JDB1523

That Kidd-BD-Camby deal makes sense for Dallas, but why would LA pull the trigger on that? Even if it is just a rumor, this goes to show how lopsided and ridiculous that Kidd trade was last year, people were freaking out and saying Dallas was winning the 'chip no questions asked
laugh.gif
First... I did find it on ESPN again, and it was floated out because it would allow them to get out from under Diddy's contract... Thatcontract was a mistake, and it's obvious he doesn't get along with Dunleavy... Camby expires next year anyways, and do they really need all three ofKaman, Camby, and Randolph? The idea behind it was speeding up the rebuilding process of a team that seriously overestimated their ability to compete thisseason...

Second... When did ANYBODY say the Mavericks were a lock for winning a championship last season after the Kidd trade? Absolutely nobody said that. Not on here.Not in the media. Nobody... The consensus was that it was too little, too late... It was the type move that should have been made immediately after the GoldenState debacle, not 8 months later... And I think the general consensus from the minute the trade was made was that Cuban and Donnie Nelson got worked over byRod Thorne...

Riley better be working some $%$#$ magic behind the scenes.

I don't know what he is waiting on to ship out Marion and Banks for JO.

[h2]Magic acquire point guard Lue[/h2]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orlando Magic have traded shooting guard Keith Bogans to the Milwaukee Bucks for point guard Tyronn Lue and cash considerations.

General manager Otis Smith announced the trade Thursday, three days after the Southeast Division-leading Magic lost All-Star point guard Jameer Nelson to injury.

Lue has played in 30 games this season for Milwaukee, averaging 4.7 points and 1.5 assists per game. He played in 76 games for the Magic in the 2003-04season and will be asked to help fill the point guard shortage.

Nelson tore the labrum in his right shoulder in Orlando's 105-95 loss to the DallasMavericks on Monday night. He is deciding over the next few weeks whether he will have season-ending surgery or hold off and attempt rehabilitation.

Such a tough loss for Orlando with Jameer, but a soli dpick up with Lue at point. He'll help that team out...

Intersting news with a Mikki back to NJ rumor... I wouldn't mind Douby over Ager either... at all.

Get MIke Miller on a playoff bound team too, he'll be a great addition to any team in the hunt.

Back
Top Bottom