Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Because they look like they came from baby gap

The new style of heat press would be nice, comfort wise, for big logos like the raps throwback and golden state's bridge, but the sizes are almost as wide as they are long

:lol:

Baby Gap...but it's true...like I said, it's decent enough but I might be able to get my hands on a M&N for a few bucks more.

You should be able to find the M&N version for a good price on ebay

take it over a swingman all day man

I loathe until the day M&N do a release of this spud Webb jersey seeing how my àss can't find the OG champion version [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji] I can only wait till my àss can find either the champion authentic or a swingman re release

Dudes one my idols, it's still the holy grail for me.

How many of yall would like to see M&N do a release of either this or the white jersey?

View media item 1499185

You should be able to find the M&N version for a good price on ebay

take it over a swingman all day man

The M&N should be here today actually. Returned the other one and copped off eBay. $220 shipped. Not awesome but couldn't find much to be honest. Will post in authentic thread later.

I've never seen that style for Camby but the letters and the raptor logo are connected. The hardwood classic tag and size tag are placed right. The 1 doesn't look too thick and the cut is on point. Must be an INT version cause there isn't an adidas leaf.

I would say legit

Last edited:
Quote:

I've never seen that style for Camby but the letters and the raptor logo are connected. The hardwood classic tag and size tag are placed right. The 1 doesn't look too thick and the cut is on point. Must be an INT version cause there isn't an adidas leaf.

I would say legit
Thanks. I was confused for the same reasons. Not a Raps fan but Camby is my guy.

If only I could find a '99-02 era Knicks #23 swingman/authentic in new condition.
smokin.gif

Quick question: I ordered a new swingman jersey directly from Lakers Store. I got it today, and noticed that it's not stitched like the Gasol swingman I got from my girlfriend. I always thought swingmans were supposed to be stitched, like the Gasol one I have. The Kobe one looks printed on, but there is some thickness. Am I wrong about this? Pics below
GALLERY]

View media item 1501698View media item 1501700

Last edited:
We're down 0-2 in the series, and things aren't looking good. Figured I'd post anyways

View media item 1503318

View media item 1503319

Got the 20th anniversary patch as well for the purple jersey, but unsure about putting on the shoulder with the adidas logo (saw someone put it under it, though it looked kinda weird)

yeah real sports ironed the 20th patch under the adidas logo, doens't look good. how do you keep the name plate flat/straight? Mine is all bent

We're down 0-2 in the series, and things aren't looking good. Figured I'd post anyways

Got the 20th anniversary patch as well for the purple jersey, but unsure about putting on the shoulder with the adidas logo (saw someone put it under it, though it looked kinda weird)
dope throwback, but I don't understand why one small is bigger than other even though they are both 14-15 season styles 
mean.gif

Last edited:
yeah real sports ironed the 20th patch under the adidas logo, doens't look good. how do you keep the name plate flat/straight? Mine is all bent

Jersey came as is, guess I lucked out on a straight name plate.

dope throwback, but I don't understand why one small is bigger than other even though they are both 14-15 season styles :smh:

Yeah, tell me about it. Didn't realize it til I laid the jerseys out for the pic. Fit's alright tho, since I'm a relatively skinny dude to begin with.

Sweet collection you've got there!

^great stuff there, especially all the HWCs. Repped!

Thanks guys. I'm tryna ball on a budget haha

The kobe is a stupid nice knockoff authentic with mesh numbers that I got for $40, fits like a swingman. Thought I would post it anyway. The lebron is questionable as well. The gasol seems legit but not sure what's up with the size tag. Maybe what the international versions looked like before they took away the size letter?

Everything else swingman came from fullmoonjerseys, psshk or basketballjerseyworld.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom