Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

HAVE MERCY ON THAT PEYTON LMAO NOOOOOOOO WAAAYYYYYYY

I'm sorry man, but just look at the nike sign

That Payton jersey yikes! The nike and cut are big warning signs

He doesn't even have to go that far to look for signs...that style Sonics jersey was NEVER made by Nike. Champion was the only one to make those style Sonics. And the few by M&N, but those are fairly recent. Champion made them when they were actually being used on court.

All that being said...I STILL don't know why cats ask for legit checks AFTER they bought the jersey... :smh:

Last edited:
I appreciate your help guys!  :smile:

I'm not a big jersey fan myself, I mean I like them but I don't have the money to buy multiple items and then stash them in my closet... I got the first one as a present couple of years ago so there's not much point complaining, and the second for 35 $ on the playground about two years ago. I saw right away it wasn't the real thing but I thought for that money and for playing out-court on the dirt it was worth it, certainly more than some generic blank jersey for 5 or 10 bucks less anyway. :smile:

He doesn't even have to go that far to look for signs...that style Sonics jersey was NEVER made by Nike. Champion was the only one to make those style Sonics. And the few by M&N, but those are fairly recent. Champion made them when they were actually being used on court.

All that being said...I STILL don't know why cats ask for legit checks AFTER they bought the jersey... :smh:

Yea I think payton was on the bucks by the time nike made jerseys

Actually that Nike Gary Payton style swingman DOES exist. I got out bid on one over a year ago. They are pretty hard to find but they are out there

Someone mentioned that NIke made screen printed jersey available in the Asian countries
a few pages ago.

Anyone ever buy from shopgoodwill.com? There are a ton of cheap jerseys on there but have heard mixed reviews regarding shipping time and condition of the produts being sold.

well i mean its goodwill. i dont think you should be expecting brand new jerseys unless it says so and i bet they are dirt cheap

never knew goodwill was online :lol:

King Jay -

Was born and raised in Miami. Been a Heat fan since '88. The 'Big 3' era was a lot of fan, but nothing will ever compare to the first title.

Zyzz -

Wish I had Antoine Walker in all three colors instead of just two.

DC -

Thanks man.

Was a pain in the *** to take all those pics, but I've always enjoyed this thread and figured if everyone else can take photos for our enjoyment, I should as well.

I don't buy jerseys anymore. I hate the Revolution 30 style and the $110 price tag is ridiculous, but I still wear Heat jerseys every day and hopefully these will last me for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom