Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

100% legit. if my word is not enough. Ask in the authentic jersey thread for other members input. Just ordered the KJ Suns HWC. Sale runs through sunday according to the website.

100% legit. if my word is not enough. Ask in the authentic jersey thread for other members input. Just ordered the KJ Suns HWC. Sale runs through sunday according to the website.
Nah I can go off one person I'm not a Bjede. I wish they had more stock of the smaller sizes I would have probably dropped $300. Ended up getting a John Wall.

No prob. Hows the hunt for the Kemp coming along ? I broke down and bought the mitchell and ness from a local store. They didnt actually have it in stock but they ordered it for me, gave me 10% off and free shipping.

I think I'm just going to get the swingman and see if I can find the champion authentic as well. What pissed me off is jerseys4thewin bought 2 Kemps with the gold logo both in my size for $50 on the same day lol. maybe i just need to sit on my computer all day

Nah I can go off one person I'm not a Bjede. I wish they had more stock of the smaller sizes I would have probably dropped $300. Ended up getting a John Wall.
No, you are not bjede.

But you are an IDIOT.
wink.gif

No, you are not bjede.

But you are an IDIOT.
wink.gif
I no longer post legit check after legit check. Why is that? I've learned over time to tell what's real and what isn't. I'm not as good as a lot of people on here, but I don't annoy everyone with checking jerseys that are either obviously legit or obviously fake. You post heaps of legit checks and have been doing so for some time. Why is that? You have failed to learn. You are totally contradicting yourself, though I'm sure you probably don't even know what the word means.

Anyways I forgot to post this but for Buzzerbeatersports, at the end when you check out if you put FBOOK in the coupon codes it will save you a bit of money. I only bought the Wall jersey and it saved me $5.

No prob. Hows the hunt for the Kemp coming along ? I broke down and bought the mitchell and ness from a local store. They didnt actually have it in stock but they ordered it for me, gave me 10% off and free shipping.
Ooohhhh... Def need pics and a review of that dude. Saw some Kemp Champion jersey's show up on eBay but been passing. That M&N I think is my best bet just wanna get sizing correct ya know? The Adidas all run the same but other brands? Not so much.

Nice !! I've been sleeping on the Washington jerseys. I need to take some picks of my kj. Did yours ship fairly quickly ?

Nice !! I've been sleeping on the Washington jerseys. I need to take some picks of my kj. Did yours ship fairly quickly ?
I bought it around 9 pm and it shipped next morning and got here in 5 days. I guess what disappoints me is that it cost 10$ to ship and it took 5 days when you can ship it first class mail for under $5 and it would get here quicker. I'm not a fan of the color scheme of the jersey, I'm just a John wall fan but the jersey looks A LOT better in person than that virtual type picture that they use. I love it.

As for the D Rose, it looks legit to me. The guy probably got a bunch from a liquidator or something. My TJ Maxx store has a bunch of the away red jerseys for only $30. He probably got them at a price like that and is trying to make some money.

As for the D Rose, it looks legit to me. The guy probably got a bunch from a liquidator or something. My TJ Maxx store has a bunch of the away red jerseys for only $30. He probably got them at a price like that and is trying to make some money.
im assuming these are fake because the three is crooked on the front and it has the jordan logo on the back? Just checking to make sure. Thanks

Jordan jersey's were never made with he Bulls logo on the back. That back logo is something relatively new from Adidas on certain teams. The only company licensed for Jordan jersey's now is M&N.

The Rose is most likely legit for the reasons someone posted above about buying up stock. And most Rose jersey's are relatively easy to come by too. Plenty here in NJ. But that Jordan is a no go.

Jordan jersey's were never made with he Bulls logo on the back. That back logo is something relatively new from Adidas on certain teams. The only company licensed for Jordan jersey's now is M&N.

The Rose is most likely legit for the reasons someone posted above about buying up stock. And most Rose jersey's are relatively easy to come by too. Plenty here in NJ. But that Jordan is a no go.

ooh ok so lets say i come across another nike swingman jersey and it has the logo at the back would that considered be fake? or was it only the jordan jerseys that didnt have the logo at the back?

btw thanks alot for everyone that helped me out..i know im posting alot of legit checks but the summer is gonna be here in a couple of months and i wanna start rocking jerseys again

Actually,the logo above the players' name happened during '04.

so old school nike swingman jerseys like barkley penny,kemp etc happened before 04 or after?

They were no nike swingman for these guys.

What he said lol. Nike didn't do any "retro" type Swingman like Adidas does with the Soul Swingman line.

And if you're stating the 2004 in reference to my "relatively new" statement...that's just time getting away from me lol. I forget it's 2013 :smile:

alright thanks guys..btw do you guys know any sites that sell legit mj jerseys and old school jerseys? I saw that one site that had jerseys for $50 but unfortunately they don't ship to canada:smh:

Back
Top Bottom